[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

wait what, so you had to write the article anyway even if you dont know you’ll get activated

i may of not of wrote anything because i thought you had to write it when you got activated so i thought i didnt

1 Like

because i thought leafia had 2 votes (when i voted) not 1
actually that’s the entire reason for this post

also my card has been obfsucated, everything except for alignment i think
lemme check again

ATA Meeting anyone?

if you were notified it’d turn you into an IC, so

a what now

I think your action proceeds as it would in a normal game

So an investigative would either get results, or get no result and know they weren’t activated, and in many cases they’re told if they’re roleblocked or redirected.

A protective could possibly assume they’re activated if nobody died, I guess
And they’d know they weren’t activated or were blocked if their target dies

A vigilante would know whether or not their shot succeeded based on whether their target died or not, except if their target is town (because of the town revolutionary role)

All other roles, I don’t really know. If there aren’t any extremely obvious effects from them, you probably wouldn’t know.

confirmed town

Someone activated their ability on me last night btw, idk if that’s helpful

You don’t need to say who you are, but just as a reminder, you can’t be activated two nights in a row

1 Like

But the ‘IC’ means Innocent Child for the record, Shark.

thats not the acronym of IC

Innocent child is confirmed town

That being said, we have none lol

At least not right now

how would somebody be confirmed anyway

You know what sucks about this setup?

Wolves have to activate a specified number of town journalists in a cycle, and they can’t activate the same player two nights consecutively
But nothing is stopping them from just picking the same players over and over again and alternating which nights they activate them

So like… There could possibly be only 3 or 4 townies who ever get activated

2 Likes

It’s a mod message
The host would literally post “[Player] is revealed to be an innocent child!” or something and then they’re mod-confirmed town

1 Like

This is unless it’s a bastard game in which everyone becomes concerned of a mafia innocent child because I’ve seen that bs before

2 Likes

Right
Well, this game doesn’t say it’s bastard so I really fucking hope it isn’t

2 Likes

Anyway, even if there’s such a thing as a mafia IC, the very simple solution is to wait and see if they die or not

Hello everybody, Big apologies for the giant wall of text but it is necessary, I have decided that I need to stop being a wuss and play the game, mechanical information WILL be rare, and it’s unlikely I’m going to be activated(I missed my article action window and now I feel like shit about it after talking about mechanics yesterday). Therefore, I need to step up my social game. There’s just one problem, MAFIA IS A GAME FOR NERDS. I will not use “Professional Mafia” terminology today, as an exercise to make myself more confident with the game, Instead I’ll use terminology from a game I’m much more comfortable with; Among Us. I urge everyone else to do the same.

Scum / Mafia / Wolf = Imposter / Sussy Baka

Town / Villager = Crewmate

Execute = Eject

Suspicious post = Ventpost / Suspost / ImPoster(It took me hours to come up with this one)

Productive towards town = Completing Tasks

I will come up with more when I feel like it, it will come naturally to me. Please do ask if you are having any trouble understanding it. I know that clear communication comes before my own comfort.

Now, for my thoughts on the game so far.

Kiiruma / WindwardAway / Leetic all have been looking very Crewmate to me(and I think everyone else too) since they were trying to get more productive discussion about the game. That just might be my newbie brain going “Omg! these guys talk therefore = crewmate”, but I think they are completing Tasks.

Shark and Gorta have been doing a little less, but I still read them as Crewmates. I know that Shark has been earnestly trying to improve and I do understand his “le quiet = imposter” philosophy, since it’s something I also caught from Untrusted

I am neutral on VooDooSh, Dum, ClonedCheese and Universal. I think they haven’t given much, kinda like me.

Wazza and Eli have been Sussy Imposter to me, I agree with Shark that Eli’s push is weird at best and malicious at worst. Wazza because I think their votes have been somewhat wavy near the end(I understand that’s it’s hypocritical because I also could’ve prevented the Tie) and from what I see of them, they haven’t given much of their own.

IMO, I’ll be pushing to Eject Eli today.

TL;DR – I will be using Among Us terminology, you cannot stop me. Also I think Wazza and Eli are Imposters.

1 Like