[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

This reasoning kind of makes sense if you ask me so Pigeon and Magnus are probably unaligned.

It seemed to me that you were pushing him pretty hard. See below:

prof quotes

I’ll grant you that in more recent posts (also below) you’ve expressed some reservations about reading cloned, but you came off as pushing him pretty hard when I wrote that.

more prof quotes

Which brings me to the next point:

You seem to be backing off of cloned (for the time being) in a way that doesn’t feel natural to me. You pushed him pretty hard, at least in my eyes, and then you’re suddenly reconsidering your read on him without much of a progression.

That said, this read is also dependent on cloned’s alignment, and your other posts have been ~decent, so you’re not my main priority rn.

Why didn’t you check the VC?

Also, Magnus voted when Leaf was at L-3, which is a lot more reasonable than L-2 imo

interesting

I’ll reread his posts later with that in mind

gut

which I normally don’t comment on because saying “this post feels good because gut” gets repetitive and annoying fast

[confused squirrel noises]

battery’s low and class is starting, catch yall later

I am a human being and I specifically signed up to a light game

2 Likes

why does the postcap scare me this much aaaa

I think I’m the only one who should be realistically scared of it honestly. I’d love to see more from you and Gorta too. What are your reads so far Eli? You too Gorta. @Gorta

Katze is a lazy host and even missed some votes smh

Voted Voters Votes
Professor Aelin 1/7
Magnus Trochilidae, Leafia, Thepigeonnyc 3/7
Leafia Illwei 1/7
Thepigeonnyc Professor, Frog 2/7
Bradland Clonedcheese 1/7
Not Voting Gorta, EliThePsycho, Bradland, Magnus, Squirrel2412 5

— Insanity

Touché

/unvote

@Host_Account_2

i don’t want to read all those walls
i really dont

Im back after a choir concert

Surprisingly a lot of posts

If I said I was confirmed Townie, as proven by numerous wall posts, would you believe me?

no

you have 6 posts here, nothing you said will have confirmed you

Maybe I revealed as Mayor.

But you didnt so rip u

I thought you didn’t want to read those wall posts? :thinking:
How would you know?

i apologize for having missed you- are you still around? and if so, please answer these for me.
how, in your opinion, does your wolf game differ from your town game?
what are your three most confident reads and why?
what is your opinion on your voters?

Response to Magnus

i’ll accept this line of thinking.

a vote should always be justified unless it’s specifically not serious.

slightly. the act of cloned unvoting makes you the smallest bit more credible. however- i still have issues with you that i will elaborate on at the end. but ah, you’re aware the Leafia vote was “weird”? go on.

i appreciate the explanation, this makes sense as well as outlines a concern that was, in fact, in the back of my head.

i question this- not everyone leading a vote on a townie is mafia. it obviously wouldn’t help your standing, but in mafia who you vote isn’t as telling as why. your immediate reaction to this hypothetical scenario is telling.

this reasoning, though something i find sound and agree with, isn’t AI either way.

i appreciate being acknowledged, as well as the effort. though this post doesn’t earn you a townread from me.
my issues are:
the odd combination of your nonchalance and self-awareness
the almost deferential way you treat me
this-

as well as the line of reasoning i found odd earlier

for those who are too lazy to read the above: i am still scumreading Magnus.

of course not, a style of play alone isn’t AI, it’s the minute differences in the way one goes about it. and yes, yes i am proud of my…girthy posts- call it ego, a superiority complex, (rubbing it in my predecessor’s face).

alright, i am mollified. though i have one question for you: powerwolfing is a term for a reason, what differentiates town authority from wolf authority?

something i particularly like about this response is that while Frog’s original comment about my sass was something i could attribute to a wolf fluffing their post, Frog wasn’t scrambling to make up a reason for it. they explained it in an easy to follow way i find indicative of a genuine read.

i apologize for missing you as well. is your reasoning for leaving me off your list the same as mine was? i’ve been a semi-prominent poster, and i know you can’t simply forget about me.

eh no i just had nothing new to add on you really

point me to where you had something to begin with

overall we havent interacted much so its mostly been small commentary

1 Like