[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

you have 6 posts here, nothing you said will have confirmed you

Maybe I revealed as Mayor.

But you didnt so rip u

I thought you didn’t want to read those wall posts? :thinking:
How would you know?

i apologize for having missed you- are you still around? and if so, please answer these for me.
how, in your opinion, does your wolf game differ from your town game?
what are your three most confident reads and why?
what is your opinion on your voters?

Response to Magnus

i’ll accept this line of thinking.

a vote should always be justified unless it’s specifically not serious.

slightly. the act of cloned unvoting makes you the smallest bit more credible. however- i still have issues with you that i will elaborate on at the end. but ah, you’re aware the Leafia vote was “weird”? go on.

i appreciate the explanation, this makes sense as well as outlines a concern that was, in fact, in the back of my head.

i question this- not everyone leading a vote on a townie is mafia. it obviously wouldn’t help your standing, but in mafia who you vote isn’t as telling as why. your immediate reaction to this hypothetical scenario is telling.

this reasoning, though something i find sound and agree with, isn’t AI either way.

i appreciate being acknowledged, as well as the effort. though this post doesn’t earn you a townread from me.
my issues are:
the odd combination of your nonchalance and self-awareness
the almost deferential way you treat me
this-

as well as the line of reasoning i found odd earlier

for those who are too lazy to read the above: i am still scumreading Magnus.

of course not, a style of play alone isn’t AI, it’s the minute differences in the way one goes about it. and yes, yes i am proud of my…girthy posts- call it ego, a superiority complex, (rubbing it in my predecessor’s face).

alright, i am mollified. though i have one question for you: powerwolfing is a term for a reason, what differentiates town authority from wolf authority?

something i particularly like about this response is that while Frog’s original comment about my sass was something i could attribute to a wolf fluffing their post, Frog wasn’t scrambling to make up a reason for it. they explained it in an easy to follow way i find indicative of a genuine read.

i apologize for missing you as well. is your reasoning for leaving me off your list the same as mine was? i’ve been a semi-prominent poster, and i know you can’t simply forget about me.

eh no i just had nothing new to add on you really

point me to where you had something to begin with

overall we havent interacted much so its mostly been small commentary

1 Like

ah thank you

this can easily be fixed, can it not?

In wolf games I listen to my teammates and try to incriminate people
In town games I make real unbiased reads
Honestly I have a hard time thinking about this question

Professor V, has been showing good content
You V, also good content
Frog W, has been producing incriminating content while hiding serious content in spoilers, which no one should be doing in a light game

it most definitely can :stuck_out_tongue:

It has influenced my gut read.

so then it’s not a gut read, right?
do you have anything content-based that you can add on top of just “gut”

@Trochilidae while im playing vidya gamez, wanna hit me with your two strongest reads of any kind so i can come back to em?

I’m with friends playing jackbox and shit so I’m not doing as much as I should be but I’ll be saying way more when I get off and read up I’m not ignoring anything.

have you even read my “good content”? i’ve just posted a long response in spoilers from the very post you just quoted.

i’m getting more confident this is simply a wolf. surely a townie would actually invest the time to read context and not blatantly go back on themselves? the focus on only things pertaining to yourself is wolfy.

here’s a start for you.

1 Like

buy two get one free:
Frog T
Magnus W
Pigeon W

I’m taking the term light very seriously

In case it isn’t obvious, I would’ve voted Pigeon if I didn’t know I’d get scumread for it immediately.

hm
these are pretty much consensus, but that’s what consensus means so :wowee:
for Frog, I want your thoughts on a few specific bits.

As I noted yesterday, this feels entirely unfounded and they themselves admitted that they didn’t have anything backing it up, so using it as a base to start finding reads seems fallacious to me.

this seems mildly performative

(the conspiracy theory in question is that Frog/Prof could be W/W, so it’s kinda odd that 1) he says he’ll come back to it and 2), after doing that, he doesnt come back to it

light refers to the post count
not “im not going to even read the very limited number of posts”

1 Like