[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Honestly this game is probably just a lost cause.

The fact there are so many people not actually reading the game and making shit up allows wolves to do the same and it’s impossible to tell who is just not paying attention and who is doing it out of bad faith

this is also in combination with the sheer number of people not playing the game or not knowing how to play the game.

It still feels a lit like shading to me though. It also feels like Aelin is trying to get me to reach the post count limit too so I can’t defend myself. Why are you so confident on Aelin being a villager? Because I’m not seeing it and I think Aelin/Magnus wagons would be perfect for today honestly.

I disagree completely here. Only Alice and Chloe can accurately read me all the time. There’s a reason I’ve been mislynched so much.

I don’t think we should give up on victory so quickly Professor. What are your current reads? I think it’s a good idea to establish a consensus towncore that almost everyone can agree is town first.

If your play is just to emotionally drain me, you may have succeeded in the short term, but this is only pumping me up. You will fail.

I’m not going to be dissuaded from thinking end of days have some of the most alignment related indicative activities

I can probably agree with this on principle

People who have given me stuff today:
@Professor
@BradLand
@Aelin
@Squirrel2412
@Magnus

I’m voting in the group below, pick 2 likliest players who are on most wolf team combinations

People who haven’t given me stuff today:
@illwei
@Leafia
@Gorta
@ElizaThePsycho
@Trochilidae

I’m looking through your ISOs today, would like your thoughts on players within this second group please

This is a really good post overall
but holy shit at least I held back on gorta, you didn’t have to fucking murder him lmaooooooo

The Magnus piece was separate from the squirrel quotes, hence the “and”…. But I somehow forgot to do the squirrel analysis. The entire thing. Uh… That’s awkward. Anyway, ahem, Squirrel saying that they thought cloned was town and thought the wagons were V/V but didn’t try to make a new wagon (despite pigeon/cloned being prominent wagons for literally the entire day)

me
the flaker

you imply that gutreads are bad
also this is

okay so i will take this opportunity to elaborate as to why i think professor is town

• gutread, first and foremost
  • is the only one actually making sense
  • makes very good points about trochi

in conclusion
/vote trochi @Host_Account_2 sheeping my townreads :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

okay so i just saw this and completely forgot what i was going to put here
wowee

okay nevermind i remembered
it was something along the lines of “this is normal gorta”

This is absolutely hilarious. I have three posts left, and I’m trying to fit as much content into them as possible. I’m not spacing things out over hours to try and bait posts out, I’m giving you concise questions. If you take ten posts to respond to two questions, that’s your fault, not mine, so don’t try and blame me.

Additionally, I assume you think that Magnus and I are W/W, yes? So, you think that I tried to help create a wagon on him with you yesterday, and have been pushing him today and narking on you for not pushing him while he’s my scumbuddy?

This to you, except it’s just “you may have succeeded”
When I lose WiM it doesn’t come back

Uh ok Leafia

The issue with Illwei, Eli, and Gorta is that they’re mostly scummy due to a lack of content, and as such, I’m having difficulty really placing them into concrete teams. Magnus is at the core of most of my teams, and I don’t think his content today is near worth shielding him. I’m not going to throw out random scumteams I don’t believe in to appease you.

not sure if that’s actually, like, true or not, but

fell asleep to reliving my horror
too busy at work for a fully structured wall but after rereading some of the marson game specifically EODs and the illwei yeet

illwei town thus brad likely town as well
aelin probably also town (am struggling not to give u towncred for the effort and am mostly succeeding)

can answer a few quick questions will be here around 10 minutes

I see it two ways.

1. I have already addressed the Mafia and forced them to respond to me.
  2. I have made a misplay but Mafia is afraid to talk to me.

If we’re living in world #2, then from your point of view, I would seriously consider what I’m proposing instead of tossing it prematurely

go ahead
what points
please do elaborate

forgot to add this in the post but here’s the marson game with examples of town illwei and scum aelin (also town me) if anyone else wants to check it out

go iso me i’ve given a thought list last night and basically nobody has touched on some things i’m really proud of and it’s hurting my ego

Last post until post count cap is lifted.

You’re literally keeping this going and giving me posts that you know I’ll feel an irresistible urge to reply to when you know I have less posts left than you do and it’s obvious that you’re trying to get me to run out of posts so you can shade me without me being able to defend myself. If that wasn’t the case, you’d wait until the post cap is lifted so I’d be able to defend myself. Also, bussing can exist you know. I’m not 100% certain that you and Magnus are w/w, but I’m reasonably sure of it. I also didn’t see you seriously pushing on Magnus D1.

I’ll start with your ISO now and read through at the gym

me scrolling up randomly
find a sus squirrel post
“hmm, ill iso that”
realize i have 10 minutes
“okay ill just post the sus post and things around it”

i hope theres an explanation for this vote

( ^ this is the sus post)

why is squirrel asking these questions lol

why

interesting vote
it feels like you should have more of a justification for this, specailly at eod, but

???

and also scum me (under demoknighttf2)
granted this was like, a year and a half ago and might not be as reliable

1 Like

i meant resolve as in “if it’s fake the real protective will cc him some way or another, or he just Won’t Die signaling he’s fake”

why

also @Professor tell me how i’m not going for magnus’ throat if i want him dead, cased him, and am also voting him aka tell me u haven’t actually given a shit about what i’m saying