[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

go ahead
what points
please do elaborate

forgot to add this in the post but here’s the marson game with examples of town illwei and scum aelin (also town me) if anyone else wants to check it out

go iso me i’ve given a thought list last night and basically nobody has touched on some things i’m really proud of and it’s hurting my ego

Last post until post count cap is lifted.

You’re literally keeping this going and giving me posts that you know I’ll feel an irresistible urge to reply to when you know I have less posts left than you do and it’s obvious that you’re trying to get me to run out of posts so you can shade me without me being able to defend myself. If that wasn’t the case, you’d wait until the post cap is lifted so I’d be able to defend myself. Also, bussing can exist you know. I’m not 100% certain that you and Magnus are w/w, but I’m reasonably sure of it. I also didn’t see you seriously pushing on Magnus D1.

I’ll start with your ISO now and read through at the gym

me scrolling up randomly
find a sus squirrel post
“hmm, ill iso that”
realize i have 10 minutes
“okay ill just post the sus post and things around it”

i hope theres an explanation for this vote

( ^ this is the sus post)

why is squirrel asking these questions lol

why

interesting vote
it feels like you should have more of a justification for this, specailly at eod, but

???

and also scum me (under demoknighttf2)
granted this was like, a year and a half ago and might not be as reliable

1 Like

i meant resolve as in “if it’s fake the real protective will cc him some way or another, or he just Won’t Die signaling he’s fake”

why

also @Professor tell me how i’m not going for magnus’ throat if i want him dead, cased him, and am also voting him aka tell me u haven’t actually given a shit about what i’m saying

forgot u existed there i’ll go back to it
one scum example is better than no scum example

2 Likes
Voted Voters Votes
Magnus Aelin, Trochilidae, Gorta, Leafia 4/6
Trochilidae Professor, EliThePsycho 2/6
EliThePsycho BradLand 1/6
Professor Frog 1/6
Leafia Illwei 1/6
Not Voting Squirrel2412, Magnus 2

:joy_cat:

yell at me if there’s any mistakes i just woke up

1 Like

anyways

oh no the fuck it’s not go answer my question

1 Like

ok, you say this, im looking through your ISO to find any ISO work

was actually about shortnight i think it was called haven’t made any in depth iso posts this game (though have done them for both aelin and illwei)

I didn’t find ISO work but I think I found your post on thoughts

brad/illwei worlds is a spicy take, on skim I dont actully see you pushing this, which, probably better t han worse
pushing magnus because…?
gorta town
Eli AFK prod with mention
youre talking about LHF thread state

another spicy take showing actual critical thinking tbh 100% agree

But then like, later on you just end up pushing Magnus along with like Aelin

Can I ask you to go back to this thought process because I think you got lost along the way

If you’re not landing on Magnus, where do you go today?

yup, I think you’re either pocketed by Aelin, W/W with Aelin, I dunno this relationship dynamics with you and Aelin is not normal and that you’re voting together like masons when you were just like ‘restructure towncore’ is ???

/vote eli

1 Like

/vote trochi

LETS GOOOOOO

/VOTE PROFESSOR

GORTA LOCK TOWN NEVER RESCINDING

Illwei lowkey based

k

tbh I was just going to sheep brad too lol

yup

but youre just repeating me now lol

you’re basically doing everything I did in real time, now with EOD analysis stuff

Yup

Illwei is basically a replica of me tbh

Based, need to read magnus tbh

Yup

Brad - Frog - Illwei alliance tbh

yup tbh I was having you between unbased pile and slight town pile, but brad just full on put you in town for like what I assume are godly reasons

K

yes ok, fine, play when you can, I see you, you’re fine

@Illwei we cool

This segment makes approximately zero sense. I am distancing from Magnus by… townreading him? Not voting him? Voting Trochi over him? Gorta, did you forget what distancing means?

How in the hell will I be able to claim I had buried Magnus when you said yourself I was pushing Trochi over them?

Gorta, literally read your post again. You are so conf-biased to the point where there’s just… no reason, no logic. This tends to happen when you have a gutread and then try to find evidence to match a conclusion you have already reached. You need to snap out of it.

I did not say all of the wolves were in lowposters, and I literally acknowledged that there has to be villagers in the lowposters due to the number of them.

I meant if I was a wolf and had expressed the opinion that they were W/W, I would have let Pigeon go over instead of cloned due to him being a PR.

I didn’t make much of it. I still think both of you are probably town.

Honestly, that megapost where she compiled everyone’s votes and reasons kind of sealed the deal for me with this read. For this type of effort to come from someone who often has very little motivation when they wolf strongly suggests they… aren’t a wolf. Before this it was her worldbuilding paranoia of me/Frog, because while I thought it was a weird read the complexity and reference to a previous game to explain the paranoia that it could be happening again (especially given who she thought/thinks I am) make this perspective incredibly villagery. The cherry on top is that she doesn’t sound dead inside. Usually.

Town: Aelin, Leafia, BradLand, Frog
Null: Squirrel, Gorta, Eli, Illwei
Wolf: Magnus, Trochi

If this is the only way to make him aware of this nonsense then it must be done.

1 Like