[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Yes, I’m aware of that. What are you getting at here?

I’m intrigued by the double standard you have of me defending you being a pocket attempt whereas Frog stopping the push on you being villagery.

Voted Voters Votes
Professor Gorta 1/7
Magnus Trochilidae, Thepigeonnyc 2/7
Thepigeonnyc Frog, Leafia 2/7
Bradland Clonedcheese, Illwei 2/7
clonedcheese Magnus, Professor, Aelin 3/7
Not Voting EliThePsycho, Bradland, Squirrel2412 3

:joy_cat:

Reminder that the day will end at 2021-12-01T00:00:00Z and the 50 post cap will be lifted at 2021-11-30T23:00:00Z.

I can agree to Cloned Pigeon wagons since I think it’ll give us an idea of the thread state and allow me to improve my reads a bit possibly. /vote Pigeon @Host_Account_1

I’m also 10 pl% certain I’ve now figured out Professor’s identity and if I’m right on who he really is, then he has improved his ability to read me I see since this is the first time since our very first game together that he’s correctly read me as a villager. That’s all I’ll say about who I think it is just in case the wolves haven’t figured it out by now.

Magnus ISO

First post. Eyebrow raising, but as explained in previous posts, not explicitly AI.

…I assume this one is calling Frog performative…? confused by this one

Towny frustration imo
Basically says “why the fuck do i have to defend myself” which is a villagery mindset, as scum would subconsciously have a mindset of “i have to defend myself”

TL;DR: Trochi is aggressive and i like it

This should be the point that everyone’s discussing, instead of “why the random vote”
The initial vote claimed to have “further explanation on Leafia”, but the explanation of “the same reason anyone else voted Leafia” is… ew

Will validate this self-meta
Magnus placing that initial vote is in no way “blending in”; if the situation had been v!Leafia and w!Magnus, magnus will put some low-effort posts or even stay silent entirely, as to not get the blame later on. The only case I see w!Magnus voting Leafia like that is w!Leafia, which I don’t find very likely at this time.

The problem here is that they didn’t :confused:
the only explanation was in their second wallpost, saying “the same reason everyone else voted”

Conclusion:
Magnus is currently being quite confusing, especially on their justification of the Leafia vote. My perception of the business is “flimsy read, but should I really expect more”

My thought is that w!magnus would necessarily mean w!leafia, and I don’t see that happening. Combined with the towny frustration, am willing to give this slot a townlean

ignoring every one of Professor’s posts cause all of them are giving me minor strokes
someone please solve them mechanically

I’m not crazy

Ah. I know who you think I am. I am not that player. Reading you is incredibly easy, and this post cements my townread of you.

Perhaps I am confbiased here, but I think cloned is TMI’ing Magnus.

…He is saying what mindset a wolf would have while pointing out a quote of Magnus demonstrating that exact wolf mindset, literally word for word (being, “I have to defend myself”) and yet comes out with a townread.

…What?

Scratch that last part from the last post since Professor being a jackass is about to threaten my life

This is two villa wagons that Prof is advocating for here and we need to kill Prof for it

If any of you actually read Prof’s points on me they amount to nothing short of them not understanding any of what I’m saying. See the most recent example:

The entire point of said “feeble” post was me justifying my use of RT on Brad. Furthermore, people should know I am not confident in my reads, especially this early in the game; Professor mistaking me being angry about their dickish behavior as “being loud and aggressive” is utter BS.

:thinking:

3 Likes

Oh cool another example

What person reads “I have to defend myself because apparently one post and a vote is AI” and doesn’t detect sarcasm

Oh of course

Prof’s entire case on me is just piles and piles of bullshit like this

/vote Professor @Host_Account_2

Sorry I can’t deal with this bullshit anymore

Whether you’re being intentionally or unintentionally asinine, you’re doing a very good job of pissing me off

The loudness I am referring to has nothing to do with your anger. I was mainly referring to your read of Brad, and how this doesn’t correlate with how little you are projecting your confidence to be.

The only sarcastic part was the “apparently” part. The relevant part I quoted, is not.

someone come save me

@Aelin I don’t care if you scumread me, I need some sanity in my life

@Frog since i think you’re here as well

Can I have your take on this read

Am I being voted for pissing you off? You haven’t once called me a wolf. You’ve stated things like me forcing reads, pissing you off, and having bullshit reasons to accuse you, but not once have you actually called me a wolf. Thus… your behaviour is reflective of a wolf annoyed about being caught for the wrong reasons who forgot to hide their lack of TMI on their accuser being a villager.

Just in case anyone wonders why im voting prof

I think Brad/Prof are W/W and id prefer to kill prof first

Ah yes, the posts that you accused me of defending Brad for:

Because either of these posts are doing that?
Not to mention, I hadn’t even read your post when I wrote these. When will you stop talking out of your ass?

Yesterday I didn’t have much of a reason for this, but now I’m not changing it since I don’t want my vote thrown out

Lol!!! I’m sorry for offending you, but I’m kind of entertained that you took your time to assuage your own ego rather than focus on ganeplay. I don’t really know if it’s alignment indicative but it helps me understand you better as a player

Ok, so you’re not saying bad = incorrect, you’re saying bad = poorly framed argument

Yeah I don’t care if arguments are framed well or not, or if they even make sense tbh. Just catch wolves and win, the rest doesn’t really matter a whole lot to me, which might bother you about my playstyle going forward because I’m going to dunk on pigeon and then I’m going to catch another wolf, and then another

Less than two hours until the post count restriction is lifted and I intend to use all 50 posts by the time it is. Not sure why myself. It’s just something I feel like doing. I’ll post only one more time before 5 and twice between 5 and 6.

Nah bro, i mean what do you feel, I don’t care about ticky tacky stuff, I want to feel what you’re feeling

Yeah it’s not worth re-reading tbh, if you want a reference to my meta, this is my most recent town game

Man… okay. I can’t help but feel like you’re mildy pocketing trochi here while simultaneously evading my previous concern. So like, you were talking about me to trochi in a way that framed me negatively. Fine. But why? It was to test Trochi I assume?

From my POV, I could see myself doing the same thing, questioning the town read and seeing how someone reacts to backing down or hanging on to the read. But it feels like that wasn’t even your play there??? So like… it just feels agenda-y

And then Im coming back to my thought on your conspiracy theory where it felt like you were trying to tie a Mafia!Professor flip to set me up for a future flip since Professor was taking heat.

And then I see this:

So now my paranoia siren is going off while I’m in the gym and I don’t want to forget this

@clonedcheese
Talk to me, reading through your stuff