[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Just in case anyone wonders why im voting prof

I think Brad/Prof are W/W and id prefer to kill prof first

Ah yes, the posts that you accused me of defending Brad for:

Because either of these posts are doing that?
Not to mention, I hadn’t even read your post when I wrote these. When will you stop talking out of your ass?

Yesterday I didn’t have much of a reason for this, but now I’m not changing it since I don’t want my vote thrown out

Lol!!! I’m sorry for offending you, but I’m kind of entertained that you took your time to assuage your own ego rather than focus on ganeplay. I don’t really know if it’s alignment indicative but it helps me understand you better as a player

Ok, so you’re not saying bad = incorrect, you’re saying bad = poorly framed argument

Yeah I don’t care if arguments are framed well or not, or if they even make sense tbh. Just catch wolves and win, the rest doesn’t really matter a whole lot to me, which might bother you about my playstyle going forward because I’m going to dunk on pigeon and then I’m going to catch another wolf, and then another

Less than two hours until the post count restriction is lifted and I intend to use all 50 posts by the time it is. Not sure why myself. It’s just something I feel like doing. I’ll post only one more time before 5 and twice between 5 and 6.

Nah bro, i mean what do you feel, I don’t care about ticky tacky stuff, I want to feel what you’re feeling

Yeah it’s not worth re-reading tbh, if you want a reference to my meta, this is my most recent town game

Man… okay. I can’t help but feel like you’re mildy pocketing trochi here while simultaneously evading my previous concern. So like, you were talking about me to trochi in a way that framed me negatively. Fine. But why? It was to test Trochi I assume?

From my POV, I could see myself doing the same thing, questioning the town read and seeing how someone reacts to backing down or hanging on to the read. But it feels like that wasn’t even your play there??? So like… it just feels agenda-y

And then Im coming back to my thought on your conspiracy theory where it felt like you were trying to tie a Mafia!Professor flip to set me up for a future flip since Professor was taking heat.

And then I see this:

So now my paranoia siren is going off while I’m in the gym and I don’t want to forget this

@clonedcheese
Talk to me, reading through your stuff

… lol don’t play to survive, play to win

Find wolves, win

I’m here until EOD more or less

1 Like

how many posts am i at

cool this i spost 24

i wanted to hit 50 but

They were townreading you, so I was wondering if they had a different perspective on some of the things that worried me. Everyone’s already been going over and over again what they think you’ve done that’s towny, so I didn’t just want a rehashing here.

Mildly pocketing Trochi by… talking to them? Or by calling them my best friend? Because both would be ineffective, because usually they’re so paranoid of me that they’ll reverse their read on my seven times a game lol

i mean
if you look at my language this doesn’t really make sense because 1) i agreed on the fact that professor seemed like he was whiteknighting leafia

it was a continuation of the previous thought of

im not going to just stop at step one and in one of the last games i played this was almost exactly how it played out, with one person whiteknighting me and the other pushing me. The ‘other’ person who was pushing me is one of the people that I think Professor could be (Marshal), so, I mean…

Sarcasm isn’t exactly the same vibe as sassy IMO NAI

I meant my sanity not my life, but sure

That was mainly a call for help after hearing prof say I was contradicting myself lol

Where do you stand on Brad?
I’ve never read him reliably so willing to take second opinions

Can you rephrase this?

#priorities

You’re… a bit late, bud.

Shit, that was good.

You think that me and Aelin are W/W and that Aelin tried to tie me to you? Do you also think I ask my wolfmate in the thread to vote the person they were already scumreading but not voting? Meanwhile, Aelin also says I could W/W with you…
So both of you are saying I am/could be a wolf with the other, but neither of you are directly trying to kill me.
I don’t think my slot is being fairly evaluated by a number of people.

This is a rather villagery thought, but I don’t think it holds any merit. Without confirming nor denying my identity, let’s say I did this last game. The context would be vastly different, my wolfmate would be different, and so would the rest of the playerlist. I think to say I would take the exact same approach again in a different context is… more based on paranoia rather than rational thinking.

I’m like 85% sure it’s Seth

I nearly just fell off my chair
This is the greatest violation i have ever received in my experience of this game

1 Like

I honestly think I’ll be the only one to hit 50 before the post restriction is lifted in an hour and 20 minutes. I have 2 more posts left but I’m satisfied with the threadstate for now. I’m reasonably confident that the Cloned/Professor argument is TvT for now, but I’m honestly starting to see what Professor is getting at about Cloned. I’m just not sure what it means yet but I think I’ll take Cloned out of my towncore for the time being.

Current readlist

Town
Yours Truly

Towny and I have a reason for it
Magnus
Trochilidae
Leafia

Talkative
Frog
Aelin

Null
Squirrel2412
illwei
Gorta

Nurds
EliThePsycho
thepigeonnyc

Scoom
BradLand
Professor

Also @ElizaThePsycho get thine ass in here nurd

ive never been the best at alt guessing shrug

this was literally a worldbuild from my second post and since then i have reevaluated you :anger:

this is beginning to annoy me a lil bit

1. Yes, I am aware, but I was thinking macro not micro
    ive had a previous experience with this exact thing and the scenario reminded me of it almost exactly
    ergo…
  2. just because youre paranoid doesnt mean theyre not out to get you

your second mistake was thinking i was sane, but im willing to talk regardless

May I ask why you are voting pigeon?

(Edit: brain shut down for a sec)

I could hit 50 but it’d be pointless and probably negatively impactful on thread or whatnot

doesn’t mean that i don’t still want to though