[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

I entirely disagree about that, because in that case, 1) youd have to also be townreading pigeon for the same thing, 2) youd be assuming that magnus would come in and try to quickhammer their scumbuddy which? makes no sense?

I still need to read pigeon lol

Hence why i have them in null since that one post is all i have

I’d go with “get credit before it’s too late”?

Either way I’d think magnus isn’t scum here

on a d1 quickhammer… with no contribution…

I just don’t see it, sorry.

Thank you for removing my paranoia that you could be town.

2 Likes

If I vote Frog, I’ll be the only voter, meaning that the vote will not matter. PLUS I’d be part of a rand if I changed my vote to Frog

THE SUMMIT TO YEET THEPIGEONNYC
Presented By Frog

@Aelin
@Bradland
@ClonedCheese
@Professor
@Squirrel2412
@Trochilidae

At some point in the game you have all expressed some level of doubt regarding thepigeonnyc, and it will be my goal to gather enough votes to see that thepigeonnyc is the yeet today.

EVIDENCE A:
A.

thepigeonnyc makes a wolfy pop-in, drops a vote on someone close to hammer, feels the need to explain their vote, and then leaves

This is not necessarily wolfy!!

Plenty of other players were doubitng Leafia at the time, and this could just be thepigeonnyc doing the same thing

HOWEVER - the vote so close to hammer, pop-in, pop-out, FEELS not right

B. This is their explanation

EVIDENCE B:

As described in post #162 I cross examine the defense. Please follow what unfolds.

A.
Thepigeonnyc claims that they wolf read me

B.
Thepigeonnyc reads my post where I call off the wagon on Leafia

C. Thepigeonnyc responds to me by following my directions and voting onto Magnus

D. But concludes that Leafia is still a suspect

I would like to make it abundantly clear that thepigeonnyc follows the advice of their supposed wolf read, to move off of someone they supposedly still suspect. Please let that sink in.

@Magnus I’d like you to follow along here as well.

E. This is their explanation

EVIDENCE C:

A.
Trochilidae asked thepigeonnyc for their strongest reads, this was their response

B.
It should be noted that I, Frog, am their most confident wolf read, but this is who they are voting

C.
After being asked about this discrepancy by Professor, this is how their explanation

EVIDENCE D:
Take a look at their ISO (I don’t know how to link this).

A.
They lack indications of solving, specifically, they are reactionary, not proactive.

I don’t see them pushing, prodding, asking questions, adjusting based on information.

B.
All of their posts feel stale, like their holding onto the same reads and unable to adapt to the game. It feels robotic and hollow, especially with all of their vague one liners

C.
The diversity of their interactions is MINIMAL, and especially their vote diversity is MINIMAL

This is a huge red flag for me. When I see players who are voting around, interacting with players, I can FEEL that their gears are turning and that they’re trying to get a hold of the game. I don’t feel that thepigeonnyc is lost AT ALL. They’re taking straight lines everywhere and it feels very agenda motivated.

IN CONCLUSION I CALL UPON ENOUGH OF YOU TO SEE THE REASON IN VOTING FOR THEPIGEONNYC, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

1 Like

locktown

2 Likes

I’m in a rush to leave because I have to leave the house at around 6:50 my time but I’m keeping up with the game.

It is one hour before EoD. The postcap has been lifted.

Nobody broke the cap today! :tada:

Voted Voters Votes
Professor Gorta, clonedcheese 2/7
Magnus Trochilidae, thepigeonnyc 2/7
thepigeonnyc Frog, Leafia 2/7
Bradland Illwei 1/7
clonedcheese Magnus, Professor, Aelin 3/7
Not Voting EliThePsycho, Bradland, Squirrel2412 3

:joy_cat:

Honestly I don’t know how to respond to this. It’s hard to defend myself.

To be honest, this probably doesn’t mean much for Pigeon. Without knowing Pigeon, to most people he comes across as incredibly wolfy as both alignments, which is why I was kind of expecting someone to point out how he fits all the criteria of a textbook newbwolf… however, he fits this criteria when he’s town too, usually. I think the best way to read him is from how he treats other players and votes rather than how he is reacting.

The rest of the stuff you have presented is a lot of what I have picked up on. Though I’m pretty much just… less enthused by most of them, as I’ve seen Pigeon do a lot of these things as town too.

In conclusion
I’d still probably kill cloned but I don’t really care

1 Like

Postcap has been lifted.
post joycats.

1 Like

Begin eyebrow raise

This is not really their full “explanation” per se, and even then it’s not bad

Point 2:

I dont see how “lets not hammer” is bad advice to follow lol

This is the part of “wolfy doesnt mean ignore” i assume

Not… really? They had a lot of wolfreads

All of these are playstyle reads which

Eh

Not sold

Reading pigeon gave me similar vibes to magnus, so not really willing to yeet that slot today

Yay! ^_^ I can talk again! Now, I think the reason I thought you could be Seth Professor was that I recently had a game on another site where Seth was bbn playing under an alt and he seemed to have improved quite a bit and gave off almost the same solvy energy you’re giving off. That’s how I saw it anyway

Ok chuck that previous post out the window cuz

What

1 Like

:joy_cat:
I’m still reading thread, don’t talk to me and expect an instant response yet. If you quoted or pinged me (cough cough Frog), I have read your post. I have read nothing else since last night. One moment.

1 Like

You know what frog

We voting in prof/pigeon, whichever one gets more support

deal?

Uh huh
Well, I guess that makes it less soul destroying.

1 Like

Good to hear and may I ask just who are you?

Anyway, gonna look at Cloned’s ISO

Looks very productive but maybe he could pull this off as wolf? I’m going for a townread but judging by the VC I feel so pressured to vote him. Not going to though, he seems towny