[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Leafia thinking that the read wasn’t serious is mildly villagery. A wolf is more likely to think that accusations against them are genuine, because they are correct.

This is worded as though you have meta on me and thus expect me to be “obvious town” later. Why?

I think Frog’s analysis is pretty shortsighted, but nothing majorly concerning.

Why is it not a good look? Do you think she is strategically wasting her posts on fluff so that she can’t be readable? How likely is this given her previous intention of labelling her posts with their numbers?

The amount of people jumping on Leafia for something that is likely NAI for her is pretty concerning.

sobs in ignored
anyways

tears are always AI in some part, no? it’s wrong to say nobody has posted anything AI you just haven’t had the time or the effort to look at the early reads closely enough yet

edit tears to reads fuck autocorrect

Hmmm, you’re right. I’ll look back a bit to see if I can formulate some reads.

concerning how so? does this mean you think one of the people pushing on leafia is a wolf or that you think the amount of people piling on leafia alone proves her innocence? if it’s the first then by all means go more in depth you can’t just say something like this and not elaborate because now i’m interested

Some people as mafia in the beginning of the game question or react to things that are usually jokes, messing around, or things that aren’t apart of the game in order to try to give off that they are comfortable in the thread. The numbering of the posts could just be a thing that looks pro-town in a vacuum to cover up anything else that they’re doing.

1 Like

@Leafia
I’ve explained that wolves tend to want to appear helpful in ‘optimizing’ play, and I’ve applied that read to you. Combined with my read that wolves tend to post at start of day in light games, you fit the profile. I have given you the opportunity and benefit of the doubt to prove me wrong. If you choose to focus on OMGUS, enjoy your hole, I’ll pass you extra shovels.

@Professor
I literally know no one here other than the fact illwei exists, and that means I have zero meta on you. However, your post #21 indicates to me that you are a type of player who comments and asks questions. Normally this type of player can’t be resolved quickly due the nature of processing information as a form of gameplay. Am I wrong about you upon my first impression?

On second glance this post looks like Trochi is relaxed and comfortable but at the same time it has a slightly too friendly tone like he’s trying to make himself liked and it’s something I find slightly on the scummy side although I might be reading too much into it.

As for Frog, having so many reads due to stuff that is more likely than not to not be serious is a bit concerning to me. It’s not something I exactly hate but I’ll be keeping an eye on Frog’s slot.

As for Professor, I find them expressing concern about the slight pileup on me to be slightly villagery so I’m willing to give them a townlean.

Brad is the other one I’m focusing on. While he did Express concern about how frequently I’m posting, I can understand his reasoning and I think he expressed it in a villagery way, so he gets a slight townlean for now too.

Im being serious here

Hmmm, this reasoning makes sense actually, Nd that added to the fact that you don’t really know me has me willing to townlean you very slightly. I somewhat doubt scum would start scumreading me for something like that and be able to come up with an explaination that makes sense to be honest and the read feels like a real one.

/unvote

Trying to think of a reason why you would exclude illwei from your list if you’re Mafia… I don’t think there’s a reason one way or another, but you forgot to talk about illwei

Would be helpful, also thanks for your reads!

Voted Voters Votes
Bradland Illwei 1/7
Illwei Bradland 1/7
Leafia Frog 1/7
Not Voting clonedcheese, Aelin, Squirrel2412, Magnus, Leafia, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Professor, thepigeonnyc, Trochilidae 10
  • Insanity

Then why do you suspect me? It hasn’t even been an hour yet.

Thanks and it’s because I thought Illwei was joking around. I want to see if his reasoning for scumreading me makes sense before formulating a read on him.

I’m concerned because I think Brad and Frog are unlikely to both be wolves due to the timing and reasoning of their Leafia pushes coinciding yet completely ignoring the other’s push. This means that there is at least one villager pushing on Leafia for something that is NAI for her.

This argument is essentially saying Leafia is a wolf that is trying to do something to look towny. The reasoning is backwards. How would she act differently as a comfortable villager compared to a wolf pretending to be comfortable? How do you know the numbering of posts isn’t simply pro-town without there being an ulterior motive? Your choice of word “could” in particular looks like you are trying to frame Leafia’s behaviour as wolfy without really believing it.

If you think I can’t be resolved quickly, why do you expect me to become obvious town later?

I honestly probably would’ve included him if I was mafia although I’m not 100% certain.

uh okay lol, if you’re town you don’t have to let the cat out of the bag before you get a response you’re looking for lol

I feel honored

Im at work and probably shouldnt mobile post but @leafia its your “counting posts” thing while doing things like posting nothing three times in a row. I do admit there has to be someone doing something in the beginning before people can start posting really but the way you approaced tht was mmm imo.

I disagree woth frog and i thi m trochi’s entrace felt meh like yes theres excitement but thats nai tbh

that’s the :sparkles:insecurity :sparkles: talking

do you find this villagery only because it’s defending you or do you have an actual reason
:eye:

side note i’m liking brad so far especially this post
the way they came in at first with memes and meme votes seemed genuine and the fast switch from memes to serious reads is something i like as well especially as they aren’t afraid to shake up the thread with controversy which imo i don’t think a wolf would be brazen enough to do here

If you’re town you have nothing to worry about, carry on broseidon of the seven seas

[spoiler]Also, I think anyone defending anyone at this stage is suss

Why does it feel like you’re white knighting Leafia here?[/spoiler]

Interesting argument honestly although I can still understand Brad’s concern so I don’t think him having it is wolfy.