[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Hmmm, this reasoning makes sense actually, Nd that added to the fact that you don’t really know me has me willing to townlean you very slightly. I somewhat doubt scum would start scumreading me for something like that and be able to come up with an explaination that makes sense to be honest and the read feels like a real one.

/unvote

Trying to think of a reason why you would exclude illwei from your list if you’re Mafia… I don’t think there’s a reason one way or another, but you forgot to talk about illwei

Would be helpful, also thanks for your reads!

Voted Voters Votes
Bradland Illwei 1/7
Illwei Bradland 1/7
Leafia Frog 1/7
Not Voting clonedcheese, Aelin, Squirrel2412, Magnus, Leafia, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Professor, thepigeonnyc, Trochilidae 10
  • Insanity

Then why do you suspect me? It hasn’t even been an hour yet.

Thanks and it’s because I thought Illwei was joking around. I want to see if his reasoning for scumreading me makes sense before formulating a read on him.

I’m concerned because I think Brad and Frog are unlikely to both be wolves due to the timing and reasoning of their Leafia pushes coinciding yet completely ignoring the other’s push. This means that there is at least one villager pushing on Leafia for something that is NAI for her.

This argument is essentially saying Leafia is a wolf that is trying to do something to look towny. The reasoning is backwards. How would she act differently as a comfortable villager compared to a wolf pretending to be comfortable? How do you know the numbering of posts isn’t simply pro-town without there being an ulterior motive? Your choice of word “could” in particular looks like you are trying to frame Leafia’s behaviour as wolfy without really believing it.

If you think I can’t be resolved quickly, why do you expect me to become obvious town later?

I honestly probably would’ve included him if I was mafia although I’m not 100% certain.

uh okay lol, if you’re town you don’t have to let the cat out of the bag before you get a response you’re looking for lol

I feel honored

Im at work and probably shouldnt mobile post but @leafia its your “counting posts” thing while doing things like posting nothing three times in a row. I do admit there has to be someone doing something in the beginning before people can start posting really but the way you approaced tht was mmm imo.

I disagree woth frog and i thi m trochi’s entrace felt meh like yes theres excitement but thats nai tbh

that’s the :sparkles:insecurity :sparkles: talking

do you find this villagery only because it’s defending you or do you have an actual reason
:eye:

side note i’m liking brad so far especially this post
the way they came in at first with memes and meme votes seemed genuine and the fast switch from memes to serious reads is something i like as well especially as they aren’t afraid to shake up the thread with controversy which imo i don’t think a wolf would be brazen enough to do here

If you’re town you have nothing to worry about, carry on broseidon of the seven seas

[spoiler]Also, I think anyone defending anyone at this stage is suss

Why does it feel like you’re white knighting Leafia here?[/spoiler]

Interesting argument honestly although I can still understand Brad’s concern so I don’t think him having it is wolfy.

As of her latest string of posts, I officially am. I have no way of proving that I have the authority to be sheeped on this player, all you can take is my word for it, though I am pretty confident they are town.

Hmmm, honestly that reasoning makes sense to me as that probably would be more likely to come from a wolf than a villager.

The main reason was that she’s over-reactive and going to things that if she was town she wouldn’t bother reacting to at all, like I said the ClonedCheese “first” post is something he’s done in every game and I’m sure she’s seen him do it plenty of times as well.
You brought up the “post count” thing and I simply stated why it can easily misclear her.

Also “Why do you scumread me, it’s only been an hour” is not a great defense either. I’ve caught mafia off of 2 posts in the beginning of a game.

1 Like

@Leafia
Tell me how this makes you feel please

Hmmm, good question. Honestly I’m not entirely sure. But it does feel like he wants to defend someone he thinks might be town but it could also be him having TMI that I’m a villager and trying to pocket me.

hmm is this simply a non w/w read or a scumread on one or the other

yeah that’s completely NAI for me of course i’m excited i haven’t played in forever and i’m sure i would be as a wolf too
that entire entrance was NAI for me and i question anyone who says otherwise

if you had to give top scum and town lean rn who would they be
because i feel you’re waffling here

also for fucks sake can someone besides leafia engage me here

Leafia the day you start reading me correctly ever is the day i start to worry

A bit weirded out. It feels like he has TMI about me being town and is trying to pocket me right now.

@Professor Why are you so certain that I’m town?