[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

uh okay lol, if you’re town you don’t have to let the cat out of the bag before you get a response you’re looking for lol

I feel honored

Im at work and probably shouldnt mobile post but @leafia its your “counting posts” thing while doing things like posting nothing three times in a row. I do admit there has to be someone doing something in the beginning before people can start posting really but the way you approaced tht was mmm imo.

I disagree woth frog and i thi m trochi’s entrace felt meh like yes theres excitement but thats nai tbh

that’s the :sparkles:insecurity :sparkles: talking

do you find this villagery only because it’s defending you or do you have an actual reason
:eye:

side note i’m liking brad so far especially this post
the way they came in at first with memes and meme votes seemed genuine and the fast switch from memes to serious reads is something i like as well especially as they aren’t afraid to shake up the thread with controversy which imo i don’t think a wolf would be brazen enough to do here

If you’re town you have nothing to worry about, carry on broseidon of the seven seas

[spoiler]Also, I think anyone defending anyone at this stage is suss

Why does it feel like you’re white knighting Leafia here?[/spoiler]

Interesting argument honestly although I can still understand Brad’s concern so I don’t think him having it is wolfy.

As of her latest string of posts, I officially am. I have no way of proving that I have the authority to be sheeped on this player, all you can take is my word for it, though I am pretty confident they are town.

Hmmm, honestly that reasoning makes sense to me as that probably would be more likely to come from a wolf than a villager.

The main reason was that she’s over-reactive and going to things that if she was town she wouldn’t bother reacting to at all, like I said the ClonedCheese “first” post is something he’s done in every game and I’m sure she’s seen him do it plenty of times as well.
You brought up the “post count” thing and I simply stated why it can easily misclear her.

Also “Why do you scumread me, it’s only been an hour” is not a great defense either. I’ve caught mafia off of 2 posts in the beginning of a game.

1 Like

@Leafia
Tell me how this makes you feel please

Hmmm, good question. Honestly I’m not entirely sure. But it does feel like he wants to defend someone he thinks might be town but it could also be him having TMI that I’m a villager and trying to pocket me.

hmm is this simply a non w/w read or a scumread on one or the other

yeah that’s completely NAI for me of course i’m excited i haven’t played in forever and i’m sure i would be as a wolf too
that entire entrance was NAI for me and i question anyone who says otherwise

if you had to give top scum and town lean rn who would they be
because i feel you’re waffling here

also for fucks sake can someone besides leafia engage me here

Leafia the day you start reading me correctly ever is the day i start to worry

A bit weirded out. It feels like he has TMI about me being town and is trying to pocket me right now.

@Professor Why are you so certain that I’m town?

Top scumlean right now…hmmmm… honestly Professor with how hard he’s whiteknighting me. It seems like an attempt to pocket me to me. I want him to explain his read on me before I decide to vote him or not.

Top townread: Frog honestly. His read on me was more thought out than I thought it was and seemed a villagery way of thinking. None of my reads are that strong though.

The townread on frog is bad from leafia imo

My read on leafia was a read based on how theyre playing specifically, and frog’s read was a generalized read easily made at the beginning that can be used incredibly easily by wolves. Leafia townreading frog over me there is lol

What is your read on me?

Test

4 Likes

How exactly was wolfreading Leafia controversial? Two people before them expressed wolfreads on the slot before them…

Leafia often wastes posts unnecessarily fixing typos or responding to every little thing. It’s NAI.

It’s a non-W/W read now. I thought Brad was slightly wolfy, but I don’t think his response to my questions were bad.

Honestly? I think you sound deflated.

If I were to go into detail, it would end up making my identity rather obvious. Therefore, I will save that for when you are about to be mislynched at the end of the day. I will, however, elaborate on some things so you can understand my perspective. My first reason was the way that you perceived Illwei’s scumread on you as fake. This is a belief likely to be held by someone who knows that the scumread is incorrect, whereas a wolf would be more likely to think it was genuine. Secondly, the way you have presented a number of your reads without the purpose of agenda, approval or OMGUS cements that you are not playing in your wolf meta.

This is a good (edit: example). I know you well enough that as a wolf here you would have voted me without waiting to hear my read. The fact you’re waiting for my response shows an intent to solve my slot which you struggle to fake as a wolf.

I must ask though, why do you think I would be trying to defend and pocket you? As a wolf it would make much more sense for me to allow you to continue receiving pressure, knowing you often implode as either alignment and can easily descend into a point of no return a la Warrior Cats, especially after Frog commented that defending anyone this early is wolfy. Tell me I’m wrong.

I never said I scumread you. I’m townleaning you as well slightly.

Pssst

FOR ILLWEI ONLY

2 Likes