[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Voted Voters Votes
Bradland Illwei 1/7
Illwei Bradland 1/7
Leafia Frog 1/7
Professor Aelin 1/7
Not Voting clonedcheese, Squirrel2412, Magnus, Leafia, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Professor, thepigeonnyc, Trochilidae 9

— Insanity
(Hey I am doing this for you Atlas)

i do what i want
but hi lin

well
could you help me with my earlier question about leafias town games so i can make my own assessment then or if you can’t do you have a sparknotes version

I think you come off as blunt and harsh?

It’s mildly Towny tbh

For my theories, imagine they have no basis at all and I’m just pressuring at random to stir the pot and get reads, same result, same same.

Also I might join you on professor but I don’t want to let go of Leafia yet, there’s this thing they’re doing that’s trying to ascribe reasoning to every player’s action as though it justifies someone as being town but like, that makes zero sense to me. I don’t need any reason to vote anyone or do anything. It’s just a jarring mindset that doesn’t sit with me. So yeah, maybe join you on Professor but… Leafia still isn’t right in my stomach feels.

ALSO

Hello :)

you know this is like
a new site right?
i dont have a link to anything
i think anything relating to postcount is fallacious and im not going to bother with it

1 Like

Dear Frog,

Hello.

Sincerely,
Aelin

P.S. Yeet

1 Like

I want to say this entitlement is villagery, but depending on the player it is possible that some wolves would expect their posts to be townread over villager posts concerning the same slot, assuming Frog isn’t a wolf with Illwei, which I think is pretty likely because this is a weirdly indirect way of shading a partner.

@Illwei
Do you think highly of your wolfgame?

It’s more of an observation, because I don’t know what other factors are affecting this.
You sound more like this:
Rather than this:

She hasn’t, really. I am just good at reading this player. I am also experienced with her enough to know that defending her holds little merit to me in comparison to allowing her to get buried. And so I direct this point to you also:

Villagery insight. I like the way this read hones in on the incongruence of the motivations of the player, though maybe this is just because I like to do a similar thing.

I don’t think Leafia has played a postcapped game as a wolf, so there is no real answer to your question from earlier. However, from her previous postcapped games it is clear that she is careless with her postcount as town, therefore it is either NAI or town AI.

I will be departing for the next few hours. Goodbye.

i was told there were archives
but meh i also wanted recent leafia in general cause i remember that she was known as easy to read but i don’t remember how which is lol

there are factors
they are nai
but thank you for the mental image

thank you for this it’s noted (would’ve wanted just a post cap game in general but still)

… yuh-huh. Forgive me for saying ‘no’ to that, but that’s the risk of alt’ing.

Towncred down the line could come very easily. It could also set you up for chainsaws based off of “Leafia was so towny, I told you all this very early. The fact that you still pushed makes you very wolfy.” and gives you a lot of wiggle room.

If I’m really trying to go out there, you and Frog are W/W and trying to make yourselves look unaligned based on taking polarized stances on Leafia so one of you can have major sway in the game no matter what happens afterwards, because if you are experienced with Leafia, you know that as town she tends to gravitate towards following people who are townreading her.

… maybe.

i dont got em shrug

I haven’t played any games in the past few months.

post capped games arent very common for fol

oh
okay gotcha
okay fuck it if my head doesn’t interfere i’m archives diving tonight i want to be helpful

public note i refuse to read lin early because i’m ALWAYS wrong and it hurts but i’m watching you

Not in the slightest

Bk is town
Leafia is probably a wolf
Trochi is a wolf
Frog is town
Professor is a wolf

1 Like

I see how it is, but it is kind of nice to play on this site again.

I will likely never reach this post count, so this should be fun

Oh lmfao, are you An_Gorta_Pratai?

Yeah maybe I know more people :P

/VOTE ILLWEI

Voted Voters Votes
Bradland Illwei 1/7
Illwei Frog 1/7
Professor Aelin 1/7
Leafia Bradland 1/7
Not Voting clonedcheese, Squirrel2412, Magnus, Leafia, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Professor, thepigeonnyc, Trochilidae 9

— Insanity

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_2
Illwei town.

/vote Leafia

:smiling_imp:

1 Like

How the F do you make your shit bigger?

:handshake:

Try broccoli with every meal :)

[size=5]just reverse the \ to / [\size]

1 Like

Is large text no longer banned?