[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

I cannot give this game the justice it deserves atm, and due to the post limit I would prefer to save my words for when it’s most valuable. I’ll share my thoughts sooner or later, hopefully before EoD.
In the meantime, I’ll jump on this vote. /Vote Leafia. (@Host_Account_2)

(P:S; if you run out of posts, just repeatedly edit your last post for free.)

Voted Voters Votes
Professor Aelin 1/7
Leafia Bradland, Frog, Illwei, Magnus, thepigeonnyc 5/7
Not Voting clonedcheese, Squirrel2412, Leafia, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Professor, Trochilidae 7

— Insanity

beeeg

hello everyone, pleasure to be here (though i was not consulted in joining this, but i digress).

treat me as if we were a hydra if you must. i’ll do a more thorough read with some comprehensive notes after this- but i would like to point out something i noticed upon getting here.

this comes across as a panicked, low-efforting wolf. it’s performative and pandering. i do not understand why a town member would enter the game and throw a vote on the leading wagon like this without any regard as to how it formed, or any effort to understand it. Magnus is doing something simply to do something, to follow the crowd and attempt to blend in. i do not like it and believe this kind of behavior is far likelier to come from a wolf.

1 Like

/vote Leafia
High poster so maybe could be seizing thread plus the posts are mostly fluff and defensive
Going to sleep now so I’ll probably get back to you in 8h

I don’t really mind players using big text (although it technically isn’t allowed by default as per Rule 6 of the Forum Game Rules; it’s a host discretion thing and given the host account sticks out enough it’s not a big deal imo, would prefer it not be overused), however –

Editing your post to circumvent the post cap is not allowed. Doing so to fix formatting/a typo is fine.

Please do not respond to this message, and any further questions regarding this should go into your class card.

– katze

3 Likes

I didn’t read this post and now I’m going to be scumread and of course, killed D1

which one is you

what exactly was the point of this post?

my name is Soren, and i prefer they/them pronouns. i believe this was discussed previously.

1 Like

rest in RIP @thepigeonnyc :pray:

Also @Magnus is liking my posts
:flushed:
:point_right: :point_left:

Wedding and a funeral?

1 Like

… I was joking but has this forum heard of the term frozen?

meh NAI

W a h o o

Have a townread

NAI solving, toeing the line between towny thought process and scummy overenthusiasm

We may have a new inductee to the “do not read” list

Leaning more towarda “town that i dont like the playstyle of”

Too aggresive but ive learned that these players are aggresively solvey as town

I like this one
Forcing people to explain their positions and not throw shade is a plis from me

Brad on thier end explained why they thought it was sketchy here:

Like this explanation and seems to have a very direct line of thinking so far. Still null as i think they can fake it, but a good look.

W o w this is hedgy as fuck

Feels like Leafia’s trying to desperately squeeze something out of that post

Two very good points from this brit here
Welcome to my “do not read list”

No vibereads
Come back with evidence please

Do not read list but will comment anyway
Most people having a hard defend this

FUCK i was not done

Cool thats what i wanted to write

Will be back w the rest

Dear Frog

Yes. Actually, the person we usually describe as frozen is in this game! I’m not going to say who it is, though :stuck_out_tongue:
Regardless, I’d say it’s far too early to be calling anyone frozen, considering that outside of the top four posters (one of which is the host), there are 40 posts. This is an interesting outlier because there’s a pretty low postcap (for this forum, at least. some of our games have gotten into the ten-thousands in just a few days) so that’s obviously going to affect that. 'Cause of the postcap, I’m going to do my best to not judge based off of inactivity, and can entirely see pigeon just trying to peek their head in and confirm that they’re here before going to sleep.

Sincerely,
Aelin

WhOA whoA

These two are

Cringe

Yes and i am a strong opponent of that term and its usage

Its usually a bullshit way to throw shade at an inacrive player

That being said two separate people voting Leafia to L-2 and dipping is defonitely not a good look; if you cant do stuff justice, then wait until you can

Would vote one of magus/pigeon if not for the fact i am also going to sleep and i would prefer not to start a wagon before disappearing for 11 hours

Am here for a couple more mins

AMA

finally, some sanity here. i’m still reading through the thread however i believe we’re along the same line of thinking here- may i ask if you agree with my earlier point about Magnus?

as for your second point. i will save you the trouble.
@Host_Account_2 /vote Magnus

I disagree with the reasoning, especially this one:

Im not sure that I see it as someome going “shit i have to do something”, rather “oh this is an easy target”

I think the vote comes from a lazy scum more than a panicked scum, but scum nonetheless.

I also just saw this post:

If im not mistaken this kind of “oh im gonna die” sarcasm (is that the word?) from pigeon is scum AI

2 Likes