Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

Yeah, what makes you think that

the only other thing is the team is exactly kiiruma LBW and they are hell bussing and if thats the case i will delete my main

LBW got instantly gassed to L-1 without anyone ever townreading them. They were day 1 consensus scum in a 2 wolf game and not a single person tried to save them until we did.

So from our POV we either buy that second wolf is imcopetent, or its a day 1 bus (wich we dont buy either) or its just straight up t/t (or w/v with the w being kiiruma but i feel like they belive themselves)

if you are an outsider, you can apply the same logic and theres a 3rd possibility, that being the team is exactly me and LBW because i am the wolf saving my teammate

If they’re scum they would only have 1 partner, so why is being instantly gassed to L-1 indicative of them being town? If it were a bigger game with more wolves, and thus more thread control, I could see this being a valid argument

The pain pushers were EG (flipped villa), Kiiruma (someone you have said multiple times over is villa) and my slot (I know I’m villa) - could they not just be a wolf whose partner either doesn’t know how to get them off the chopping block or doesn’t want to?

You like
Acknowledge that its a 2-wolf game yet you still think them being instawagoned is town indicative - there’d only be 1 other wolf to help them out, and when 3 villagers are on their ass unless that 1 wolf is widely townread/trusted too… why would they?

1 Like

It’s like basically a threadstate argument but this is the exact type of game that argument doesn’t apply to

1 Like

this is about the dumbest thing ive ever heard
they got voted in rvs
to show how dumb it is, here’s a quote!

oh wow, it’s leafia!
oh wow, it’s a votecount!
oh wow, this was four hours after the start of day one!
oh wow, leafia was scum this game!

bad read

-a

Because if you (by you i mean the remaining wolf) are cocky enought to belive you can win a 8v1 (with vig in play, vig wasant outted at that point) then idk what to say. I somply dont see a wolf partner of leafia not attempting to do something like i did to save them. So its either me and leafia or no one.

Did they live?

yep, and endgamed

-a

Because from my knowloge THEY DID. Why? Oh wait, they got fucking saved

1 Like

well, somewhat
but also people went “hey maybe we shouldnt lynch four hours into d1”
also why are you sounding so smug isnt that literally the exact opposite of the point you were making

-a

but honestly, @idrc

if ya all need to lynch another town to belive me go for it

“i told you so” is more important then winning for me

In my experience speccing vig10ers, and talking to my sister about vig10ers (which she plays a LOT of turbos, so she has plenty of experience with them) I feel like bussing is legitimately one of the most common strategies if your partner is someone who is easily spotted as a wolf

Distancing in a vig game is optimal so you don’t get chained to your partner on their flip

This is the exact game that a d1 bus would happen in, and even if you don’t believe that who’s to say their partner wouldn’t have tried to save them by EoD

Its mot really smug its just pissed

sounds incredibly smug but ok

Because i cant see myself doing anything about a town lynch today and then its lylo and we are fucked

And if im wrong, then im fucked anyways

so im just pissed because i cant see a path to a win here

ribbit :blue_heart:

(please tell me this was chloe)

If you’re so incredibly confident that LBW/2Wolves is v/v then find us someone else to eliminate, because if we elim outside of them and hit a villa from your pov the game would be lost, since they’ll just vote eachother in lylo

I dont understand what you’re doing