[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Cards have been sent out. If you have any questions about the game or role, please send them in your role card PM. Every player is requested to confirm that they have read and understood their role in their PM.

Day 1 will begin at 2021-11-29T00:00:00Z and end at 2021-12-01T00:00:00Z; the 50 post cap will be lifted at 2021-11-30T23:00:00Z

@clonedcheese
@Frog
@BradLand
@Aelin
@Squirrel2412
@illwei
@Leafia
@Magnus
@Gorta
@ElizaThePsycho
@Professor
@thepigeonnyc
@Trochilidae

4 Likes

SoD1 Flavor:

Stage 1: Distant Roost

“Captain’s Log. Date: [REDACTED]. Time: [REDACTED], Galactic Standard.”

“Several shuttles have been dispatched and landed on the planet. We’ve also deployed some drop pods for the less… social, of our crewmembers. And, well…” A chuckle can be heard. “I have considered joining them on the planet, to oversee operations and manage the chain of command. This has been my first deployment in many years. I’m not going to sit back and rot on the bridge like some old hardware. That said…”

The old man clears his throat, getting back on topic. “The shuttles landed in a mountainous region, along some cliffs. While disembarking and setting up a rallypoint, we came under attack from local fauna, just as reports detailed. The situation quickly escalated, and within the first 24 hours we have sustained major casualties and injuries.”

“Thankfully the ammunition and armaments I requested were granted by UES, as more of the crew has reported back that all outer life encountered thus far has been hostile. Some of our ground forces have also reported strange and irregular natural phenomenon.”

The old man gazes out of the window of his cabin, the moon shining in the night sky. “What a strange planet. This’ll certainly make a good story.”

credit to Hopoo Games for the lore that i am shamelessly stealing for flavor you cant stop me im lazy

____

Day 1 has begun and will end at 2021-12-01T00:00:00Z, or sooner if majority is reached. The 50 post cap will be lifted at 2021-11-30T23:00:00Z.

With 13 alive, majority is 7.

You may now post.

@clonedcheese
@Frog
@BradLand
@Aelin
@Squirrel2412
@illwei
@Leafia
@Magnus
@Gorta
@ElizaThePsycho
@Professor
@thepigeonnyc
@Trochilidae

2 Likes

i figure a quick lil introduction is in order so hi my name is felix i go by he/him i’ll respond to both felix and trochi (trochi is universal all will respond to that dw)
i’m the dude who most of you know and also the dude from yesterday so yep that’s fun
important note: i will not be wasting time and posts to respond to any questions that should’ve been asked yesterday (i will if necessary ofc but don’t make that your focus please)
but hell yeah i’m super excited to play with y’all (i am slightly rusty but give me a day or so and i’ll be self voting and ate’ing just like normal)

anyways bitches get ready to
ruuuumbleeeeeeee

3 Likes

Post 1

Good to hear. I’ll be numbering all my posts so I won’t have to worry about going over the post cap, and I recommend everyone else does thevsame.

3 Likes

the same. 2

Admittedly both those openers were ones that I found amusing. Even if they were NAI.

1 Like

Post 3. I hate autocorrect sometimes.

/vote bradland

:eyes:

/vote Illwei

Post 4. Guessing this is for pressure huh? Or to see what develops.

VC bot wee woo wee woo

Voted Voters Votes
Bradland Illwei 1/7
Illwei Bradland 1/7
Not Voting clonedcheese, Frog, Aelin, Squirrel2412, Leafia, Magnus, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Professor, thepigeonnyc, Trochilidae 11
  • Insanity
3 Likes

Greetings,

I am not looking forward to dealing with Leafia postcapping themselves within the first hour of the Day.

How is everyone else feeling about the game?

2 Likes

Post 5 This post genuinely made me laugh IRL admittedly and I’ll try to limit my posting speed a bit.

post 2 electric boogaloo
how much you wanna bet it’ll be the first hour?

as for me i’m resisting the urge to self vote because i’m lonely and for the memes so that’s how i’m doing
i missed this

edit meant this to be a reply to professor lmao oops

3 Likes

Post 6 I’m feeling good about this game because the lower post count limit will make catching up on the thread state a lot quicker and easier and make it easier to interact in real time, so I’m willing to bet this game will be a bit more relaxing than normal.

Leafia is probably a wolf

Opinions?

Post 7 Hmmm, pretty sure I’m a Leafeon and not a wolf. Unless I got bit by a werewolf when I wasn’t looking.

Speaking of catching up, I hope you do not intend to employ your characteristic method of doing so by replying to each individual post rather than multiquoting.

Unlikely, probably. That was more of an exaggeration to scare her from using her posts too quickly.

Probably not. Why do you think she is a wolf?