[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

some people might find it confusing, with it sounding like a tell that should be applied to leafia to see if they are town.
those people are mistaken

t/t wagon moment

i forgot that eli is eli

/vote professor

@Host_Account_2

i am genuinely about to lose it.

the wolves are professor, magnus, and trochi

wolves tremble before me

this is purely a votecount read

1 Like

Aelin can sub in for trochi or Professor at any point

Magnus and Trochi are probably wolves though

I’m respecting Cloned’s read on Eli even though i might very well regret that probably, but I’m gonna respect it out of…respect. idk.

even though i wasn’t the one to do things

brad has reason to town me as a wolf if he thinks im going to do things this game i guess but since I’m not it would be more convinient for him to push me

k nevermind trochi is town so it’s at magnus/aelin +1

god i sound like twice right now this is embarrasing

Why did you sign up for this game if you don’t care to contribute anything?

How many LHF lowposting FoLers are going to be mislynched because people are sheeping the completely wrong players on these slots?

Why is this wolfy?
Does this read change if I tell you I’ve found leafia as town this early a number of times in village games on this site?

how come you nitpick this one post to call me wolfy rather than looking at the rest of my eod to see I clearly did end up caring about the wagons after I realized that pigeon not self-pressing meant he wasn’t a wolf unless cloned was too?

this is bittersweet.

I am with you on Trochi and Magnus. I don’t know who the last wolf is, but slots I was considering were you/Eli/Gorta/Squirrel.

then lettuce join forces.
do you think I am bussing my entire wolfteam?

I literally made this read yesterday, saying that brad isn’t a wolf in worlds you are town because he still townread you while acknowledging that you were doing nothing and could easily push you

I signed up for the game because i wanted to play mafia, nothing else much there. I’m playing, I’m not tryharding this game it’s not worth it.
I’ve played a total of 1 50 capped game before but i was a wolf so i didn’t have to read things so i didn’t think about how i’d have to. like. read walls. i didn’t expect everyone’s posts to be full walls of full quotes because that makes things like
hard to read

btw this is a response to ur post but im not quoting because huge walls are hard for me to comprehend

ur self meta about your read means nothing to me as you are an alt. it also means nothing to me in general but like, double nothing. yeah.

I started reading yesterday at 1hr before EoD, stopped pretty much. Skimmed Trochi’s iso

I could probably give a probably maybe potentially accurate read on squirrel if i looked at him

again i like
haven’t read anything. lmfao.

that’s about it

But knowing how much people hyperpost on this site, did you not think this would end up happening in a postcapped game (so people could post just as much content despite the postcap)?
Either way, this is my first time playing as town in a postcapped game except my issue is the lack of content to work with rather than an excess. Particularly in regards to slots like you, Eli, and Gorta, because I think for every villager in this group the chances of town winning decreases by like, 15%

okay.
why is defending Leafia early wolfy?
would I be right in thinking you have a bias to believe it is given that in your last game on this site a wolf ended up townreading Leafia incredibly early?
even so, that’s different to what I did. If I am a wolf, I made my “TMI” incredibly obvious rather than giving a reasonable level of confidence read

Whoopsies, forgot that I have VC duties today.

Uh, give me some sec over here unless Kat has done one already.

Voted Voters Votes
Professor Frog, Illwei 2/6
Trochilidae Professor 1/6
EliThePsycho BradLand 1/6
Not Voting Aelin, Squirrel2412, Leafia, Magnus, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Trochilidae 7

– Gay gay homosexual gay

I have to admit that I had the same thought. I highly doubt a wolf would post this unless the wolves are vanilla too, which I’m doubting they all are.

Hmmm, I’d lean Gorta town for the moment. I have a lot of experience with him and this just feels slightly like v!Gorta to me.

Wait, you think I’m town now? I want to make sure I understood this correctly.

Okay. This is just an awful read. Magnus I can definitely see being a wolf, Trochi possibly but I lowkey think he’s a villager here, but Professor, I don’t think he’s ever a wolf here. I’m pretty sure I’ve finally figured out who he is, and if I’m right this game he’s so far from his wolfmeta that it isn’t even funny.