[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

/vote leafia

My phone knows the word leafia now

You shouldn’t, because that would also be my reaction as a wolf if I was actually fooling you :/

Also, you didn’t answer the second part. If I had to phrase it succinctly, GTH what’s the scumteam and why?

Skin and leafia are partners

Skin
The 14th player, hidden somewhere in the school, the one they call the Ultimate Despair. Watch out for her.

1 Like

I do agree that I’m acting closer to my scummate than my townmeta but I haven’t been 100% agreeable I don’t think. It might be due to a combination of me trying to improve my town play this game and it being a low post game, so my play has a different feel than it usually would’ve. It’s one of the reasons I’m a bit surprised Professor was so quick to townread me honestly. I personally don’t think I’ve really done anything I wouldn’t do as scum yet, although I’m not certain. The only real reason I’m townreading Professor is that I’m pretty sure I’ve figured out who he is and if I’m right, I’ve only ever seen him act the way he’s acting as a villager. His wolf play is nothing like this.

Your reads are literally all over the place this game. Earlier you said I was probably town. What changed?

I’ll townread the honesty. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh I forgot that portion because I was paying attention to the V/V/V thing.

G2Head I would have Eli/Leafia/maybe Magnus?

Although with how long it has been since I was last a wolf, Professor could be right about me never making the players that I’ve made this game as a wolf. I honestly don’t remember everything about my wolfmeta.

Idk i don’t own my brain

Swap eli for aelin and we found the scumteam

Idc about you being wrong on me
Just give me something of a thought process so I can understand why, god damn

I bet we’re all Town, honestly.

Voted Voters Votes
EliThePsycho BradLand, Leafia 2/6
Professor Frog 1/6
Trochilidae Professor 1/6
Magnus Aelin 1/6
Leafia Illwei 1/6
Not Voting Squirrel2412, Magnus, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Trochilidae 5

:wowee:

The sad thing is despite my own judgments, you’re probably right because your instincts end up catching mafia.

I’m just having a rough time seeing it.

Illwei isn’t right about me at least.

atp feels like youre just trying to townread me lol

hm…
I guess I could see it? It would kinda fit with what I’m seeing with EoD1 but not perfectly but

uh

:joy_cat:

no please
the last time someone started talking like this, it was seth, and he followed it up with “lets vote the host”

1 Like

it’s nullified sorry i consulted the council boo hoo
if you’re who i think u are kindly stfu before it’s too late this is both a threat and a promise

yeah? of course i waited? to pick out the lesser of two evils you gotta decide which is the lesser evil
i literally pointed out the claim immediately and said hey we shouldn’t kill this wtf
common sense does not equal TMI dude

but yeah here’s your links go take a look

hydra with geyde in the first and the lukundo in the second

also read the last few posts
aelin scum caught for the wrong reasons and pissed? discuss

will iso her to look into this more

Are you trying to ridicule me by comparing me to Seth, thus ensuring nobody will listen to a word I have to say? :thinking:

please talk to me about this if you’re here i need to know if i’m paranoid