[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

No I’m just tired of Illwei no-efforting and not even attempting to make themselves readable

wait i know exactly what i need rn
that arsonist game fuck

ok ok i think i’m onto something here i can case two birds with one stone

@Trochilidae

also it’s “SFoL -1” if you’re trying to find it

1 Like

@Aelin What do you really think I am, town or scum?

GTH you’re scum but I haven’t done enough due diligence to condone a wagon on you

although you agreeeing with me saying you were agreeable most definitely made me wanna snap vote you lmao

There’s a specific meme that is known within the EpicMafia community as well as around MafiaUniverse and anyone that’s played more than like 5 games with me.

You’ll notice the pattern/massive flaw in my game eventually.

some thoughts while i figure out how tf to find the thread

brad/illwei always same alignment if one does end up flipping wolf kill the other with fire (leaning towards town but read pending)
in agreement magnus specifically should be a wagon
gorta…probably town as much as i hate it i’m not sure if his ego is this big as a wolf can elaborate if needed
@ElizaThePsycho do something
thread state seems keen to push a lot of the common LHF currently, would bet wolves are nearly all high posters or all low posters someone @ me the next day so i can elaborate on this with the flips
side note on previous if at least two/three of gorta/eli/magnus/leafia are town we’ve got a wolf(ves) in the towncore trying 2 steamroll a string of MLs and it should be restructured
i refuse to iso professor cause i’m not giving myself a headache but will gladly talk with them in real time i’m feeling spicy
lin on a personal level i appreciate you incredibly much and i love you but please don’t fight my battles for me i am a big boy and i feel like you’re pocketing me

word of advice read me by what i say not how i say it maybe? i don’t want people to just Not read me cause im fucked im the head

also its ableist my vote doesn’t count as 4

1 Like

Fair enough and GTH, I think you’re a villager, although I think it could swing either way. Also, I have no reason to lie about how I am as a wolf.

The thing that alarmed me was that you adding that just felt like shading to me, especially since you claimed that you forgot to add it into a post where you called me a townread of yours. It just felt like you were struggling to find a reason to townread me or something.

I mean a reason to wolfread me.

I consider Leafia as Town atm, and I know my own alignment, so I’m willing to lynch Gorta or Eli.

GTH which and why

I didn’t say I was townreading you in that post, Leafia.
sighs and pinches nose
I was listing out Squirrel’s stated reads, one of which as you being town.

I just don’t think it should be a battle, and on top of that, it’s wasting time, wasting posts, and impeding reads. You need to either get over your paranoia at some point or just call me a wolf because at this point it’s starting to feel like you’re refusing to read me on the basis of paranoia.

1 Like

Ah. I misread that then. I thought they were your own reads. My bad.

1 Like

did you not see me say i’m trying to access a game that will enable me to properly case you one way or another

do u think i want to be paranoid of you? lin you idiot you’re my best friend i want nothing else more than to towncore ur ass and be completely comfortable talking to u in thread
i learned to be cause every time i thought i read you right for once i didn’t and messed it up for both myself and the rest of the players

This frustration just feels real honestly. I know Trochi pretty well and I think they’d have a tough time faking it.

I did, and also helped point you to it, and we’ve also already discussed Corrupt Votes which was an exact situation where I was a wolf caught for the wrong reasons and you brought this up in the meantime so I am going to address it in the meantime.

shrug
Paranoia as a reason to avoid reading me as W!you and V!me isn’t something unfamiliar to you, a la the turbo we played on MU, especially since I’m a leading figure in this game and you know that I’m pretty consistent at reading you when we personally interact.

On top of this, we are both aware that usually I read people through learned tone and we both know why that isn’t applicable here.

1 Like

yes and i’m still trying to figure out how to get there which is besides the point
why i want that one specifically is for illwei in addition to you because illwei will help me sort out brad which is necessary for my sanity

i don’t really remember that but i guess that’s fair?
im gonna get me a real read on you and not some hedgy shit cause i’m scared you mark my words i’ll do this right for once and if you’re town i Will find you

yeah yeah i know lmao
…at least you can do that currently if it helps lol