[GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Dont you hate it when someone who didnt actually understand your post at all tries to explain youe post back to you, and says you’re reading shit wrong

Again with the no nuance

Yes. I, unlike certain others, possess the ability to comprehend words.

Sigh

Ima just

Not

There’s a reason why I have this player on my “do not read” list

Sadly prof not understanding posts then telling me to go read is NAI and its infuriating every time im subjected to it

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeah I don’t believe you

You read my post #118 where in all caps I call Leafia misyeet bait where I basically call off the wagon

So you call me wolfy but follow my directions to get off of Leafia?

But you leave the door open on Leafia??

???

LOL nah

I don’t believe you wolf read me, I think you just yielded to my authority as Town to get off Leafia

Perhaps you can help me to understand. This post does not accomplish that.

This however, is just false. Neither of these posts are defending Brad, nor are they commenting on his alignment. How did this thought arise?

This is honestly seeming like a TvT argument to me.

Heading out too so I don’t use up all the rest of my posts for the day too early so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

As intended
They’re for everyone else

Someone please explain to them why agreeing to a post and aggressively attempting to explain the reasoning behind the post amounts to defending the post

Id rather not spend more of my postcount like this

Ok, I’ll come back to this now that Pigeon showed up and talked. I more or less got what I was looking for from both Magnus and Pigeon here:

and here

When I made Post #118 defending you I didn’t have a Town read on you tbh, I just realized maj was enabled which changed my perspective especially regarding both Magnus and Pigeon

So this is my brain panicking with the new information about maj enabled:

Leafia is Mafia and Magnus and/or Pigeon hop on late for cred. Knowing that this is a majority enabled setup now, the time to jump on was increasingly limited for any type of cred to be had.

Leafia is Town and Magnus and/or Pigeon hop on the bandwagon.

I wanted to find a way to differentiate between the two, so that’s why I made the post Post #118

I wanted to see IF Magnus or Piegon would back off of you, Leafia, and HOW they would back off of you

… but now that I’m here I don’t actually know what I’m looking for LMFAO!!! I had some ideas in my head last night when I wrote that but it was pretty late and now I don’t remember. Um, something something… lol I don’t know if there are reads to be with this info anymore, but someone smarter than me figure it out please LOL!

@Squirrel2412
Join me in the animal kingdom alliance

1 Like

Are we allowed to speculate on what we think wolves may be doing or thinking in wolf chat? Or is that out of game logic inadmissible?

:thinking:
If this isn’t theater, I’m not sure what your objective in these back and forths are exactly. Like, you’re both kind of trying to convince each other that the other is wolfy and like, I don’t normally see people going, ‘oh yeah, you’ve convinced me I’m wolfy’. I’m reading along but kind of glazing over tbh

1 Like

votecountze

Voted Voters Votes
Professor Aelin 1/7
Magnus Trochilidae, Leafia, thepigeonnyc 3/7
Leafia Illwei 1/7
thepigeonnyc Professor, Frog 2/7
BradLand clonedcheese 1/7
Not Voting Squirrel2412, Gorta, EliThePsycho, Bradland, Magnus 5

– katze

/Vote thepigeonnyc

So if you believe me not understanding your posts is NAI, then what is the purpose of announcing to everyone that I don’t understand your posts? Why would you not instead try to help me understand them to help me figure out your alignment?

No. I would like you to explain how you think that these two posts which neither defend Brad nor comment on his alignment surmount to “aggressively attempting to explain the reasoning behind the post”. What’s more interesting is the fact that these posts Brad made and my response to them were made before I even saw you accuse Brad, I just moved your accusation of Brad further up in the post to match where you made your bogus comment on Pigeon. I wasn’t even aware of your accusation when I wrote these posts, nor do they have anything to do with it.

I genuinely don’t get how these posts can be construed as a defence of Brad. Someone tell me I’m wrong.

This is legal, I’m pretty sure.

I’m trying to understand cheese’s perspective as to how he thinks I am ascribing motivations to him and defending Brad, and I’m having a hard time seeing how my posts can be interpreted as doing either of those things, though particularly the latter.

Cheese being insufferable is within both his ranges. However, cheese making things up in order to validate tunnels he knows he must fake in order to imitate his town meta is… squarely within his wolfrange.

Also, forgot to include Aelin in my earlier list. She is probably town due to the level of insight her reads display, diving into the motivations of players. It’s a particularly hard thing to fake, and it would require even more effort for someone who sounds like they are dying inside whenever they wolf to fake. I think her alignment will be more obvious later in the game, but I would not go here today.

Illwei is more of a question mark. I townread a couple things such as her entitlement to be townread over Frog and the way she claimed that posting as a villager felt more mentally taxing in a postcapped game. I don’t think she’d bother to make a post like that as a wolf. There is nothing particularly strong here, it’s just a couple micro things. I would like her to explain the reads I asked for earlier though.

Post 2:

Coming back to this - I find it odd that leafia is basically repeating what frog said without giving credit (i.e. if leaf saw frog’s post, then why not just respond to it?) It looks to me like leaf trying to shift attention towards professor in a way that feels super opportunistic.

NAGL, but leaf also gets misyeeted a lot so I’m hesitant to vote this atm.

This makes sense in a vacuum, though if you’re who I think you are then you defending leaf is NAI.

I’m not illwei, but I’ve noticed illwei does expect to be townread as town

Haven’t noticed illwei expect to be townread as wolf as much

I’d vote leaf but I’m v concerned about hammer

um

that puts leaf at L-1

I’d unvote but I didn’t even vote leaf

hmm

on the one hand, w!pigeon probably wouldn’t put w!leaf at L-1

unless they wanted leaf to self hammer and end discussion

but it’s more likely that w!pigeon would just want leaf at L-1

I’ll buy it

/vote Thepigeonnyc

@Host_Account_2

Going to lunch, will be back in a half hour or so

oh wow okay
hello there ;-;

Just because I think you’re wolf doesn’t mean I can’t find something you say convincing

Yeah, squirrel being this disconnected with the thread state and thinking I’m still at L-1 has me thinking he’s likely a villager. I think if he was a wolf his teammates would let him know how many votes I currently have on me.

Voted Voters Votes
Professor Aelin, Frog 2/7
Magnus Trochilidae, Leafia, thepigeonnyc 3/7
Leafia Illwei 1/7
thepigeonnyc Professor, Squirrel2412 2/7
BradLand clonedcheese 1/7
Not Voting Gorta, EliThePsycho, Bradland, Magnus 4

– katze

That’s good to know, so I no longer have to take just her word for it. More validation for the read, I suppose.

I’m… confused by the timing of Pigeon’s Magnus vote here. They vote Magnus after ISO’ing Frog and deciding he was wolfy, presumably doing nothing with Magnus’ slot during this time, but end with a vote there.
@thepigeonnyc why did you vote Magnus after Iso’ing Frog and deciding he was wolfy? You seem… obliged to be voting Magnus, despite everything you’ve presented hinting you’d vote elsewhere.

Also, can you explain your read on me?