Not Voting EliThePsycho, Squirrel2412 2

:bird:

2 Likes

@discobot roll 1d2

1 Like

:game_die: 2

1 Like

EoD3 flavor:

A rand? This can only be decided in one way…

EliThePsycho and illwei walk up to the Shrine of Chance.

Eli goes first: Nothing.

illwei next… also nothing.

Eli again: A teddy bear? I’m sure that’s useless, right?

illwei again, and…

That’s odd, but who am I to argue with that?

illwei has been murdered by the shrine of chance! They were…

Scavenger

One of the scariest enemies to run into, and yet the one some players are most excited to see. A loot pinata, spawning with several random items and dropping a bunch upon death, the amount of actual firepower a scavenger has is quite random.

Unpredictability is a staple of the Scavenger, which obviously makes you a Vanilla Town. Your only abilities are your voice, and your vote.

You win when you eliminate the Mafia.

illwei role flavor stolen you know the drill
====   MyBabel Machine Translator   ====
====     [Version 12.45.1.009 ]   ======

Training… <100000000 cycles>
Training… <100000000 cycles>
Training... <100000000 cycles>
Training... <102515 cycles>
Complete!
Display result? Y/N

Y
========================================

I watch the strange creatures from a distance.

What powerful things they use. I want them. But there’s too many of them. I’ve seen what they do to the others – they kill without mercy.

I’m a bit scared, but it’s okay.

My things bring me comfort.

My favorite thing is a little effigy, made of cloth and fluff. It’s a bit rough around the edges, but it’s okay.

Holding it close brings me comfort when I’m scared.

It helps me be brave, and sometimes I need to be brave to get the things I want.

The others say that these creatures came down from the sky, bringing so many things with them. They probably have so many things, back at their homes. I want those things. They don’t need all those things.

Now is the time to be brave.

buy ror2

hosts note: the shrine of chance is purely flavor

Night 3 has begun and will end at 2021-12-08T00:00:00Z, actions will lock 30 minutes prior.

2 Likes

D4 postcap post (will be reposted SoD4)

Frog - 208
BradLand - 156
Aelin - 224
Squirrel2142 - 127
Leafia - 219
Gorta - 105
EliThePsycho - 82
Trochilidae - 176

1 Like

The following logs were found last night:

Void Reaver

I saw something last night on my post.

A giant… crab. It came out of thin air and started tapping along the perimeter with one of its forelegs - like it was checking for an opening. It’d check a few meters at a time, and then disappear. Again, and again.

So, I figured out its pattern.

I waited for it, where it would appear next. My rifle was aimed at empty space - and then suddenly, that empty space became a target. But I couldn’t pull the trigger.

It turned to look straight at me, and I was paralyzed. It wasn’t fear, it was something else. It was talking into my brain. The words it used weren’t any language I knew, but it compelled me to freeze. The experience wasn’t something I can fully describe with words. I couldn’t pull the trigger. I couldn’t even reach for the radio. I couldn’t turn to look away. While my head was ringing, it resumed its routine; I could only stand and watch. It finished its check, and then returned its attention to me, as though I were an afterthought. I could feel it take something from me, but I can’t remember what it was. And then, it left.

My guess is that it got whatever it wanted, because it hasn’t been back since.

Something is still wrong with my head. I can’t even seem to work up the power to speak. Should I even tell anyone? Is knowing somehow worse?

And what about all those times I heard that same sound - before I ever came to this awful place?

@Gorta has died! They were…

Void Reaver

At a glance, you aren’t that dangerous. You don’t dish out too much damage, but you sure as hell take a hit to kill. And after you die… one would learn to keep their distance.

Because of your threatening status, you are a Town 1-shot Tracker. Once during the game, at night, you may target a player. You will see who that player visits, if anybody.

You win when you eliminate the Mafia.

D4 postcap/massping

@Frog - 208
@BradLand - 156
@Aelin - 224
@Squirrel2412 - 127
@Leafia - 219
@ElizaThePsycho - 82
@Trochilidae - 176

SoD4 flavor:

Stage 4: Abyssal Depths

Welcome to DataScraper (v3.1.53 – beta branch)
$ Scraping memory... done.
$ Resolving... done.
$ Combing for relevant data... done.
Complete!
Outputting local plain text transcriptions...

Day 0

We have landed a few minutes ago and I have no time I must log as quickly as possible I hope the speech-to-text works many died on impact inside hollow cavern chains great chains fire the ground they come from the ground the burning they breathe fire we are hiding beneath the caverns groans they coax metal from the surface with song giant snakes made of fire they collect the security chests the death god we are in hell here chains keeps the ground from splintering they breathe beneath and above and around us punishments it must be forgive me I cannot see too dark deep thunder goodbye

Local text transcriptions complete.

risk of rain 2 was sposnored by good video games incorperation inc

Day 4 has begun and will end at 2021-12-10T00:00:00Z, or sooner if majority is reached. The 50 post cap will be lifted at 2021-12-09T23:00:00Z.

With 7 alive, majority is 4.

It is now LyLo. Votes are locked; your first vote is final. In the event that the outcome of the game is already decided, I will call the game early.

Oh no… ok, welcome to LyLo I guess. We have cookies. We also have to be very careful with voting today. Don’t snap vote. I repeat, don’t snap vote. That can’t be said enough. Snap voting in LyLo is how wolves win. I’m starting fresh looking at every single player again and you should too. Don’t go into reading an iso with any thoughts on the person’s alignment. Pretend nothing exists except the iso. I don’t want to see anyone voting until at least the second half of today. We also need to figure out a voting order for today too.

@BradLand

@Aelin

@Squirrel2412

@Leafia

@ElizaThePsycho

@Trochilidae

DO NOT SNAP VOTE

1. I want everyone to look over this the list of living players and propose who is least likely aligned with each player.
    (Please don’t include yourself)

Here is the player list now:
Frog
BradLand
Aelin
Squirrel2142
Leafia
Gorta
EliThePsycho
Trochilidae

e.g.
Frog x Player A
BradLand x Player B
etc.

1. I want you to rank how confident you are in the least likely aligned players you drafted above.
    (Please don’t include yourself)

e.g.
Most Confident
Frog x PLAYER A
BradLand x PLAYER B
etc.
Least Confident

1. The top two pairs of players you are most confident are least likely aligned, I would like you to tell me who you think would be their most likely partner if they are Mafia. Who are they MOST likely to be associated with. If there are repeat player names, no problem.

e.g.
Frog x Player C
PLAYER A x Player D
BradLand x Player E
PLAYER B x Player F

1 Like

*removed Gorta from mentions but forgot to remove Gorta from the player list

somebody’s gonna snapvote me, I can feel it
anyways
as you can tell i have been… very demotivated to do anything this game
so
give me a target to read while i’m here and slightly motivated
idk it can be like an EoD too

Eli!Town,

Yesterday from your point of view it was T/T wagons.

The only non voters were illwei, yourself, and Squirrel.

This necessarily means that AT LEAST two Mafia voted on wagons yesterday from your point of view. Where are they?

If Squirrel is Town, where are the 3 Mafia voting on wagons?

What do you think about Squirrel not voting and letting it rand?

Try reading Squirrel.

1 Like

hmmmm
ngl aelin and trochi are both wolfy as i said earlier, but they also are probably not aligned (maybe)
so i’d say “trochi and then i’d have to check between brad/leafia/you”

if this is the case then we can probably chuck out the aelin/trochi not aligned thing out the window, depending on the results of the “i’d have to check” thing
but i’m prooobably voting squirrel here, once again depending on the results of “i’d have to check between brad/leafia/you”, and if he’s town then game would be over so joycat

1 Like

I’ll recheck everyone as well tomorrow when I’m more awake. We should agree on a voting order too. You can vote first if you want Eli.

1 Like

Going to head out now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

Depression.

1 Like

I’m not asking for good townplay anymore
I’m just asking for town to play