[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

If marshal is a wolf she won’t die to votes

If she’s town then it means our Poe is probably fine and we win anyway

Marshal is practically spewed villager if you think about it so yes really.

How is marshal spewed villager

He should have bombed me instead if he thought vul could be wolf, I outlined why he was spewed hard clear by arctic and also super villagery

/vote Leafia @Host_Account_1

I had made it very clear vul was town, the way arctic treated him was never what a wolf partner does

This can die too actually
Leafia has information I don’t have

100% Leafia has some kind of TMI here and I can’t follow her thinking. She is a wolf

No village ore has TMI right now

PR*
Not ore

Yeah I’m not gonna descend into tilt over something that’s already happened I’m genuinely putting the phone away

Byebye

Both wolves pushed on Marshal EoD 1 plus that gambit she did SoD 2 is something I just can’t see a wolf doing. Do you really think two vanilla wolves would push on a wolf PR when there was a chance of the push getting that wolf PR yeeted? Also, do you really think that a wolf would do a gambit like that to hel ppl clear people of being wolves? That was a game losing play if Marshal is a wolf.

@Vulgard do not bomb ybw

I literally don’t and I think you know it.

I’m like 95% sure the last two are exactly Leafia and Marshal now

Just because I use common sense and logic you think I have TMI. This is typical of you Marl. If I was a wolf, I think I’d be doing what you’re doing right now.

You get the prize for the stupidest read ever. Congratulations.

Wahoo VC D3 #2

Voted Voters Votes
Youbutworse Wazza (#3417), Leafia (#3422) 2/6
Leafia Marluxion (#3517) 1/6
Not Voting Kiiruma, Vulgard, Youbutworse, ElithePsycho, Marshal, min, Bradland, Hippopablompoyeetus 8

You don’t get to call the shots here Marl. Stop pretending you know how to read me because you don’t. Even if you are improving at reading me.

i mean im waiting for him to speak im not gonna bomb him before he has a chance to say anything