Vanilla Town

Night 4 has started
Players may now vote to skip the night privately
If all players do this then I’ll skip it
Otherwise 24 hours

Mercedes Benz™ Mario

mario GIF

Vanilla Town

You have no special powers. You can only trust in your brand loyalty to win.

Defeat the Mafia.

This is real 2.0

@Hippopablompoyeetus ate a poisonous mushroom and died, they were…

Mario.exe Mario

Vanilla Town

You have no special powers. You can only trust in your brand loyalty to win.

Defeat the Mafia.

Day starts and will last 48 hours or until 2021-12-06T18:40:00Z. There are 3 alive thus Lylo, votes are locked once placed.

@Wazza
@BradLand
@YoubutWorse

lowkey thank god hippo was killed bc I 100% trust wazza.

was trying to bait a hippo kill

I think its mainly up to you Wazza, I’d reccomened just ISOing Brad & I and asking us questions if need be. The way Marshal pushed on you made it so that you literally can’t be mafia, so ik for a fact brad is evil.

And if ur mafia, well gg I guess, u played really well

@YoubutWorse

Are we sure Wazza is town?

for fucks sake why am I even alive

1 Like

And why are you even saying this? Not even bothering with this right now, Brad, I’m pissed as it is.

Yes actually, I am

Imma be honest with you, YBW, I had it in my mind that if I survive, you’re probably Town, but now that I’ve actually survived I’m unsure.

Here’s the thing, when I was posting at the end of the day, to try and bait the kill onto me, I decided that “Oh hey, but YBW might be Scum” purely intentionally just to make it seem like I was a good kill for you to do, but I don’t have a clue now.

okay honestly Brad’s post about if you’re sure on me being Town is actually really scummy because he’s been positive I’ve been Town all game

okay well not all game but like ever since marshal bomb you have been locktown imo

I know I’m literally committing a 180 on a read but if I’m hard shielding someone and they’re not dying then there’s a :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: out here.

Brad thought I was Town before the Marshal bomb

oh I thought u were talking about me, my bad