[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

it was me, achro was townreading me d1 but i was pushing at him

1 Like

I’m not 100% certain but I think Achro.

Could’ve been Misty too.

The problem is that I actually agree with this. I also want Kanave gone.

1 Like

okay so

overall ive kinda played bad this game so im letting my shot hopefully be justice to everyone. Honestly rereading Mistys handling of Eliza (a wagon I hated) and zorvos quotes + I feel as if her resistance to possibly being shot is a little strange for someone who’s town I am very fairly confident this shot will be good. if I end up dying and making a fool out of myself, I honestly dont suggest people to listen to me or sheep me either due to the fact that I was given the gun for a reason. :sob:

you may even wanna flip some of my stronger(? reads if I die like deadass.

if I die: Im sorry for bad shot, please continue to stay weary and question everyone you townread please (don’t be sus to everyone but still put more effort in the game than me please only so many people can die before we get completely snowed by someone) anyway please have a good rest of the game and GG. to misty if I die and you are town please do better than me I am begging I also apologize

if I dont die: poggies

anyway I am going to do strats and hope for the best either way we get more info and feeding off of info is based so yeah I feel like if I dont shoot the game will be just more confusing and ill end up making some horrendously bad hero shot and YEAH gg or ez

/morb Mistyx @Geyde @Trochilidae

boring shot but I have no clue who else to morb at I vanitied both Magnus and kanave to possibly be convinced to make a spicy shot but I honestly do not want to so yeah

5 Likes

@Mistyx has died

5 Likes

IT’S MORBIN’ TIME!

2 Likes

Now I’m hungry for smores and I can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I was right about Misty being a wolf. Great shot min! ^_^

2 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOO

1 Like

pure pressure IS a good thing sometimes

1 Like

I saw the smore and I almost had a heart attack thinking Mist was actually a villager.

1 Like

Yeah, with the way that Misty and Magnus acted towards each other, Magnus is now in my towncore.

Consensus towncore: Leafia, Achro, Magnus, min, Zorvo.

Anyone disagree with this?

resetting votecount

1 Like

Next up: if everyone else was becoming a vampire wouldn’t you want to become one as well?

2 Likes

If she wa sdcc a villager, min would’ve died and Misty would’ve survived.

1 Like

Sure, I’m cool with this.

2 Likes

I’d honestly want to become a vampire regardless. Being a vampire would be fun.

Would you still want to become a vampire if you’d sparkle?

Nah. Besides, Vampires don’t sparkle.

Now that I have less stress I am going to cool off for a bit after that morb

1 Like