[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Kind of a wolfy jump onto suspecting Kanave tbh

Probably unaligned with Kanave

3 Likes

Lmao

Alright, let’s see… 200 posts, and I need to walk to school in the next ten minutes. However, I’ll then be active the rest of the day. Leafia’s “redcheck” in a mountainous game is presumably NAI, although Mafia would be more inclined to make a silly accusation like that to seem present, instead of reading thread.

I’d say Leafia’s 0.6 on the Town:Mafia ratio.

1 Like

no but like seriously

Listen, I’m just here to peddle my thoughts as they occur to me

Possible logic in worlds where Leafia is Mafia: she’s rolled wolf, she’s feeling nervous. She’s not in the right frame of mind. She’s talking because she doesn’t want to be inactive, and to take the edge off.

Leafia casts a vote, and then retracts it. I know it’s the start of the first day, everyone’s meming. Once again, this is to take the edge of her stress off.

This is not a great reaction to being suspected, especially when Leafia mentioned misfiring the gun earlier.

Leafia’s all over the place.
Now I must go, my people need me.

There is probably something to be said about how two people try to case Leafia for similar yet different reasons

Not sure what is to be said though, but it is interesting to note

And I’m saying this as someone who has expressed a low level scum read!

fake morbius gettem

VOTE: Magnus

2 Likes

i was honestly expecting a leafia wagon early but not from the people who actually use this site

@Jaiden hi im back now whats up

1 Like

Wagoning is for other people

More Bius More Problems.

hi sorry back
I was watching the spongebob movie
I forgot it actually ended on a freeze frame and fade into ocean man
the internet has ruined me to the point where I genuinely believed that was just a bit

I’m not sure. But there was definitely a reason.
Whatever it is I’ll be sticking around to probably maybe reask it

ok thanks

you’re so welcome mist
what do you think of my awesome first post by the way
“I haven’t read it” is a valid answer

it made me think about this one time i played job job with my friends and someone put “the wii u gamepad” as part of one of their answers and everyone who got it used it it was so funny

1 Like

I didn’t realize the thread opened up hours ago and my brain cells are dead trying to read the posts so far.

Nothing stands to me too much so far since I speedran some post reading, but I’m betting that’ll change as people post more

What would your vampire name be, Squid?

interesting
you’ve changed since we’ve last played
I mean yeah, people tend to do that over multiple years but still
interesting
it appears my flawless meta reads I am so well known for may be inconsistent.

give me one take right now
i dont care what it is it can be about anything as long as it’s right now
i trust you

i legitimately have no idea what you were expecting

1 Like