[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

i need a new pfp 1 sec

perfect
if iā€™m in any way consistent Iā€™m doing something wrong

yooo pop off

2 Likes

I know that from reading your first post, itā€™s pretty long and detailed which I know doesnā€™t determine anything, but from your other posts, I feel like Iā€™m getting a good vibe from you with how much youā€™ve been contributing already

Hello, fellow Morbheads. In the same boat as Squid here, but I can at least place a vote.

Leafiaā€™s posts seem strange to me, though I am not experienced in the art of Poasting around here. It feels like itā€™s intended to throw confusion around - this post Iā€™m replying to creates a weird connection that could mess up anyone retroactively analyzing their behavior after an evil flip. VOTE: Leafia

2 Likes

leafia is always strange tbh tbh

hi eliza

what are your thoughts on the other votes on leafia

Iā€™m not voting Leafia. I made the mistake of early voting last time. Players have been let off before, though, because ā€œtheyā€™re always like thisā€ or something.

that doesnt really change my question at all

checking vc

I continue to not like other peopleā€™s sus on Leafia and I donā€™t know what that says about my own sus on Leafia

i had no idea there was this many votes on magnus & jaiden

also the achromatic vote is literally guranteed to be OMGUS and i havenā€™t even read the post behind it

basically

what do you think about kanave and magnusā€™s pushes on leafia

kanaveā€™s push is dumb if i remember it correctly
i didnā€™t read / didnā€™t remember magnusā€™ case

Are flips revealed on death?

Mash brain tells me that two votes isnā€™t a whole lot.

I really should play normal games more often, mashes are fucking up my sense of scale

its here @ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

i know

ive not played with leafia for over 3 years and I literally wouldnā€™t expect anything else

okay but did you read it
or did you just see the size and nope out

so true bestie

2 Likes

(konodiodab)

1 Like