[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

True

Kanave’s a bit more low effort

1 Like

I didn’t read a single post at that time
I even stated I didn’t read a single post at that time
Someone sounds like they need to reread my first post.

Constantly analyzing and reanalyzing ones thoughts does that to a motherfucker

Nya

leafia and aprocryphal are probably not w/w

We can agree villagers and wolves think and post differently, that’s what social deduction works. Stress is a factor in that change. Rolling mafia is immediately more stressful than rolling Town, since the pressure’s on you to lie to the collective brainpower of town. Mafia need to pretend to be Town, and certain players do that better than others. This isn’t a debated opinion, although that doesn’t specifically point to Leafia.

I was specifically trying to psychoanalyse Leafia.

says you maybe

on a serious note i have no idea how you think playing mafia is objectively more stressful than playing town

Like I said, my brain cells aren’t working

i need to point out
being an overthinker is fine
I think alot, i overthink but mostly because I am constantly thinking at a mile a minute
but going “hey is me overthinking here scummy or townie haha or is it nai haha???” is kinda wacky groovy and I don’t like it
I met you like 2 hours ago but that doesn’t seem like it’s in your town overthinking brain
that sounds like scum overthinking to me
i do say this as someone who has no idea how you play though

I will admit that playing mafia has historically stressed me more than playing town, but that’s because I have historically been bad at posting as mafia.

FLAME WAR FLAME WAR FLAME WAR

aw nvm :(

being civil is lame we should all just start screaming at each other to gamesolve

(nyahuh)

how in gods name do you have 82 out of 267 posts
but like actually
speedrunning post limit any%

1 Like

I have no chill and this has been the only way for me to express my thoughts

As much as I would love to do that, I need to make sure I don’t AtE because man… I did that quite a bit back that. :pensive:

Anyway, let me look back at the first post

People’s views on Leafia make sense
VOTE: Leafia

Eliza you’re the one grasping for reasons to kill Magnus, I suspect yoy

My posting habits have steadily gotten more spammy as time goes on as I more and more play forum mafia more like how I do Longform Discord Mafia

this post sucks and not for the reason that one might jump at

dinner time now bbl

1 Like