GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

MARLUXION IS TWISTING WORDS HERE
HE IS SHAMING A PLAYER DIRECTLY
MAY HAS PROVEN SHE WORKS LIKE THIS META WISE (as seen in her previous town game).

I HOPE HE IS WOLF CAUSE IF HE AIN’T, HE IS ONLY DESTROYING TOWN

WOLF WOLF WOLF

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like

He would shoot it at me obviously. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

he quite obviously would not

maybe like out of annoyance but i’m talking gamewise

I do care to solve. Your posts had nothing for me to solve off of.

That’s literally what you said in the post I had quoted. My point wasn’t that Brad was right to have you in top town, my point was that you were very aware of whether people were TRing you. Weak tell, but it stood out to me.

You made it clear it wasn’t an actual thought you were arguing in the post itself. This also contains no new information. The examples someone uses are still indicative of their thought process, regardless of whether they’re actually arguing them.

And you had already stated that O kazo was a coinflip a thousand times and explained why you thought it. Your “arguments” here were just restatements of the posts I was quoting. There is nothing here, and so analyzing your responses provides me nothing. Defending myself against this accusation provides me something, at least, so I did it. Not a disgrace to the concept of being town. A grace to the concept of not wasting my damn time.

2 Likes

:thinking:

1 Like

okay what does any of this have to do with marl getting a hypothetical ita rn

Yes

(Probably illwei just because we get the most info knowing if Silviu was town or not)

Also I know you’re baiting me into using my last post

I’m going to bed anyway, so L + Ratio
My thoughts remain the same from earlier

If you vote vulgard after I die you are literally throwing the game
That’s all

Kill Seth if he tries because at that point he’s going to cost us the game by headhunting strong players like he always does

1 Like

The dude would shoot me cause we are 2 man that stand on top of mountains but just different ones.

1 Like

oh wait it’s your last post. did not know that lmao i haven’t been checking my own postcount that much since i know i have like sixty left

vulgard’s hard town anyway. scum won’t ever kill illwei and honestly knowing if the starting wagons were w/w or w/v would help gamestate so i might go vote them again unless they stop lurking and start acting by eod

Bro just wait till you enter dead chat and see Vulgard is wolf. :rofl:

Probably be like “Damn that boy was right!” Or something but still don’t regret saying to kill me lol.

Nah but technically I wouldn’t go for Vulgard first I would go find their teammate but I do think it’s Vulgard if it isn’t you due to O.Kazo.

1 Like

To be clear, that “something” is that the fact that you’ve used my response to accuse me of being wolf (or willager) is new content that I can use to gain an understanding of your mindset.

Restating literally what you had done in the screenshots is not “completely refuting” my points. I didn’t even state my damn points! I just quoted a bunch of your posts next to each other! Even thinking you have an understanding of exactly what I was saying is bizarre. Saying you’ve “completely refuted” those points I barely made is just… honestly incomprehensible to me.

You need to die so the game can move forward. You know this. I know this. We all know this. Getting a low-posting, LHF wolf out D1 doesn’t provide me with context for people’s actions, because the wolves had no right answers there. We need to find out if there was ever an correct choice for them, one that they will have shown their hand by going for, and flipping you does that perfectly well.

2 Likes

i thought this was going to be OMGUS
then it wasn’t
then it was stupid anyways

2 Likes

marl still wolf tho thanks for the vote

3 Likes

(at this point my reasons for thinking marl wolf have fallen apart and im really only doing it because i don’t know who else outside of like
idk
magnus?)

1 Like

i regret pushing onto marl so hard because at this point wolf or not they have to die for people to get fresh reads huh

2 Likes

Thanks for the chainsaw defense, Zorvo. Don’t think Marl is particularly familiar with my playstyle, since we only played a D1 together, but he’s still wolfy and a useful flip, so…

3 Likes

can scum kill me tonight. very likely the surviving joat will not doctor me so it’s a free kill on a loud town

2 Likes

No, scum should kill me, so I can go play more Splatoon

3 Likes

no, scum should kill me, ybw, and you so we can squad up in splatoon

2 Likes