GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

@Zorvo – can you explain your brad read any more than you have here?

2 Likes

As it stands right now my reads are not that strong I think things will become more clear to me later.
Those are GTH Town Reads though mainly from vibes, Gamestate and posts.
@mollylikesorigami

3/150

1 Like

you’re literally me but worse ):<

i am choosing to be gullible and believing the line about eliza

3 Likes

which part :pleading_face:

1 Like

which part lmao

I did have a question about your reads I meant to ask but forgot

You say my pre-written post isn’t very townie yet then put be at null town. I know the read doesn’t have much value as its still very slight and vibey but I was wondering why you switched your perspective on me?

2 Likes

okay

i was under the impression that the brad read was just for that one post but apparently it might be for more?

was your brad read based on more than his eliza townread being a joke?

1 Like

the part about forgetting why she felt meh about you

it’s the kind of thing where it’s not hard for a wolf to do, just… awkward lol

2 Likes

mindmeld ybw locktown

1 Like

I think it was just bc it wa smainly a vibe thing, like I just thought she felt awkward in thread overall at the start, not that thats entirely AI tho. It’s why I switched my vote to her a while back

1 Like

Good morbing

(Morbius morning)

1 Like

I’m… not sure how I feel about these reads, looking back at them. Open question for everyone: presume Zorvo is a wolf. Why would he make these reads, do you think that list contains one of his scumbuddies, and if so, who? Yes, I know there’s not much to go off of, but we’re making something out of nothing here. Let’s go.

2 Likes

not brad

beyond that i feel like i’m reading tea leaves

1 Like

If he was a wolf I think he’d end up hard pushing right out the gate and wouldn’t throw townleans like that.

Let’s say it’s hypothetically he’s a wolf, YBW just based on the fact that literally nothing was said about her and he gave a lean.

1 Like

is this part meta

1 Like

relatable

1 Like

Minimal thoughts, head empty

2 Likes

Vulgard is v

1 Like

My response would be that he’s making these reads because they’re easy content, it probably does contain at least one scumbuddy, and that the most likely one for it to be is… honestly, I could make a case for any of them.

Brad because he notes that “just like Vulgard’s joke, Brad is also joking” - that feels phrased in a way that would tie scum to town. Obviously it could flip the other way, too, and Vulgard being “Maybe Null Town” could be a sign as well. YBW feels less likely, she feels the most like a townie thrown in for rule of 3 reasons? I’m addicted to rule of 3, but it served me very well in the Flicker game just now, so I’ll keep citing it forever and ever, amen.

Whether my bad vibe from this post is an actual wolfread at this point… I play mafia by making a mess of everything for two days and then interpreting the patterns from the shards of glass I leave on the ground. A D1 read is an action I do, not an opinion I hold in my head. I will note that I did just play a game with Zorvo where he tunneled right out the gate as town and got heavily suspected for it, so… I’m not going to claim a wolf metaread on him, merely a neutral “because he definitely knows of this tell, it’s not very useful”. I’m not sure.

Interesting take, see above for my opinion on this, writing this down in my notebook of thoughts.

Embrace it. I cite “the crystal ball in my head” for all my reads, D1 or otherwise.

2 Likes

The forbidden scumtell

3 Likes

I’m mafia with you.

2 Likes