Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

How would you say Zorvo’s gameplay this game compares/contrasts Starcraft?

I don’t know I barely got to play or care before i got run up and killed while sleeping by my own team

But I’d say that I keep finding reasons to dislike their play and very few reasons to find it town

why do I always need to hyperpost every game to play forum mafia

well molly only has 22 i think

In brief, here’s a sample of Zorvo’s openings from his last wolfgame:

Compared to GOAT^2, which I believe was his last Town game:

From what I’ve seen, v!Zorvo leaping into the fray with immediate reads is exactly what I’d expect. I haven’t seen a second wolfgame of his to compare, but his gameplay thus far more closely resembles his town game than his wolf game fmpov.

You don’t need to hyperpost, but you were so eager to play mountainous and step outside your comfort zone pregame.

I am stepping outside of my comfort zone in several ways, I’m trying something new by using the less is more approach and to be fair I have nothing to add with these big back and forths right now anyway

I’m still having fun but I don’t feel like spamming when I have nothing to say especially with this post-cap that is also a contributing factor to me wanting to say less because when I get into things I just make posts for no reason so bleh

1 Like

I bet it’ll improve D2 onwards probably and if it doesn’t oh well don’t mistake that for me not having fun I’m here for a reason you know and it’s fun trust me

1 Like

Huh. Would you say you’ve developed any recent leads? Because what I’ve seen thus far is sending me a bag of mixed messages.

Here you set up Zorvo > Arete as your reads.

I think this is you softing suspicion on May’s slot, but I’m not really sure? You do elaborate on this latter, so I’ll bring this up then.

At this point in time, what are your reasons for townreading Arctic and I? You explained Zorvo, you’re about to explain Arete.
Furthermore, the strange read turn feels like a possibly mild red flag, so I’d like to hear your thoughts.

You townread Arete… because Zorvo, someone you currently seem to townread, scumreads them. Is Zorvo just incredibly likely to be wrong, in your eyes? Because otherwise I don’t see how Arete’s alignment would matter if you want to distrust Zorvo anyway.

Is this a way of saying you disassociate Eliza and May, or am I reading too much into it?

Who would you consider being “in the group interacting with Zorvo” for the record?

Were you retracting your Zorvo townread? How does this influence your other reads?

So yeah, bag of mixed messages. If you were willing to share your current reads, I wouldn’t exactly protest.

And here I am, hoping I get a chance to exceed my daily quota.

Not really no but that usually changes later on so I’m not worried yet.

It’s nonsensical and illogical but I just want Zorvo to be wrong and that’s all there is to it. Look into that at your own peril I assure you.

Someone who is fanning the flames, like you. Not everyone who is going to be doing that is a wolf for hopefully obvious reasons but oh well.

I did say they were the lowest rung of town-read I had so it’s not like this is a big deal. They were only a townread purely because I don’t think a wolf decides to go out of their way to declare someone lockwolf on the first day for the mere crime of not trusting them, but you know. Still doesn’t sit right with me and you know I like seeing both sides of the coin.

i don’t have any particular strong reads on anyone that I want to throw out there as if they were going to solve the game that I haven’t already put out there somewhere

Summary

Arctic - town. Solvy pokey energy, not taking reads on their own slot or others at face value questioning the why behind the statements. Looking at multiple worlds. I really like how they responded to Arete in post #29 and there response and attitude towards Zorvo in post #82. Their progression and approach to both Zorvo Magnus and Eliza feels good. I would probably lock town this if I wasnt slightly wary of how many people they’ve attempted to pair together in various ways. That feels more like a paranoid towny thing to me though. But I’m also a paranoid townie.

Zorvo’s entire ISO is just…weird. its 90% a tunnel built out of omgus with random shade thrown at anyone else who side eyes that tunnel or omgus with anyone who casts a scum read on Zorvo themself. #70 is omgus on Arctic which itself is a tunnel. The Arete tunnel is omgus. #72 is so out there I don’t think town thinks like this ever lol. #88 the Arete ‘case’ which hurts my soul to read. It’s basically simultaneously an omgus case founded on a read made out of a bad play that Zorvo is attempting to pretend was some genuis 5head play. #100 literally feels like Zorvo talking about Zorvo lol. I think Arete hit a nerve by finding Zorvo on a “bad” take that i don’t even think was that bad and Zorvo over reached in their reaction and is attempting to cover the damage. Their Arctic shade started after Arctic noted some things about the Zorvo entrance I largely agree with. Zorvo Magnus might not be W/W that almost feels to level 0 with how they are treating each other but I think one always is and I think Arete and Arctic were hitting on Zorvo for exactly the right reason so he’s trying to bury the lead. Scummmmmmmy. And I’m willing to exe Zorvo into Magnus in most worlds.

May - #24 feels like an incredibly qeak reason to target Eliza which leads to #31 which I find to be an incredibly weird take since I was also in that game and Eliza is so incredibly different as a player now in general. Like I didn’t think Eliza from SC was the same Eliza I was confused as hell. So Eliza in general doesn’t resemble the wolf I saw there. Post #109 has broken me… how is Zorvo “attaining knowledge” by locking into a tunnel and refusing to entertain alternative worlds? Light protection of Zorvo could be a pocket or just W/W equity they shade Magnus for a wolfy joke (fair) that could be distancing. Zorvo/May/Magnus W/W equity rising. May/Magnus without Zorvo also rising. #199 is a read on me that I feel is as weak as the read on Eliza and at this point they’ve weakly read Eliza for like concisey openers. Weakly read me for attitude and sheeped Zorvo on Arete. Bad. Is it bad if I almost find #496 outing? Like…yikes. defensive, multiple excuses and an awkward “also like I would die if I don’t do this”. Next push is onto Prisma for… being new I think ??? Weird push. Scummmmmmmy.

Aleph has 12 posts so like fun lol. Kinda rude and not funny opening. Like… what’s the point but okay. Weird May vote…into the rest of their posts trying to sell a mountainous game on no exeing before mylo. Yeah like… what is this. I’m gonna chalk the no exe thing to a difference in game theory from a different culture of mafia play but the random vote on may is weird and was in a post where they said they’d only speak when they had info but they just naked voted??? Scummmmmmmmmmmy side of null. If May is wolf we yeet Aleph into the sun nocap.

Arete - so one thing I wanna note is the post that triggered Zorvo wasn’t even like that bad. I’m noticing that a lot reading through Arete is making reads that are very self aware “this is probably dumb but…” type of reads. I don’t think that’s scum honestly I don’t think scum brings attention to the perception that their reads are coming from weak or weird places. The shift into Eliza that Arete made have me slight whiplash but the reason for it is solid in my opinion. Arete is giving Zorvo some benefit of the doubt in a way that Zorvo is entirely incapable of reciprocating and I think that’s town. Arete is town.

Lemon has 55 posts…I don’t remember like very many lol. Alright. Naked vote on Zorvo. #431 feels SUPERRRRR towny bit exclusively by especially if Zorvo/Arete is T v T. Like…damn. #467 and a lot of other posts are just super honest in a way I do a lot as wolf but I don’t think it’s intrinsically wolfu. I just will be wary of it cause one way I trick town as wolf is being super honest. I think Lemon is just town if I’m honest. Town town. But not lock town.

Magnus stop posting jesus fucking Christ how are you 29 posts to cap. You wolfin? #107 what is the point of this. Up to this point very awkward energy trying to fit in during RVS doesn’t feel great. #180 May/Magnus W/W stonks thru the woof. #184 incredibly weak… like nothing here should give you this read. TMI. #192 playing lawyer light protection of Zorvo. #195 rule of 3 which actually makes me rethink Zorvo as town here. #248 random T T T dichotomy for Arete Zorvo and May. Bad take honestly 100% a wolf in here if Magnus flips wolf probably exactly one textbook rule of 3 to protect a wolf teammate by lumping them in with 2 towns. Zorvo and May both transfer from a previous rule of 3 post I think I know why Magnus is attempting to pocket Zorvo and get May to go deep. Random scum side of null read on Arctic who he has not even interacted with to this point. :eyes: random town read on Aro who he hasn’t interacted with. And random shade on me. Okay I hate this post so much. #253 just tell me what that is pls. Magnus is scum.

Eliza is null the iso is bear I do think there’s some scum equity in a May Magnus world but like it’s barely there.

Jarek is Jarek. I think Jarek is kinda scum ish…I always think Jarek is kinda scum ish. I’m ignoring trying to read here til later.

Aro has an almost nothing iso. Null but if prisma is wolf I think Aro always is. Level 0 read says Aro would be more present if they rolled wolf. That’s a dumb read though ignore it.

Otterpod… this iso is weird it’s a lot of memey nothing sauce than a random serious post with a kind of barely there reason to push May than a bunch more nothing than a random Magnus vote. Null. But if Magnus and May are woofs this slot goes next always.

Phraze. Town I don’t even care.

Molly - #130 is a really weird take to me. Null. On a vibe level I want to TR this slot. I don’t have much to say I don’t see much but I like the player so much lol. What’s the optimal wolf strategy you said you learned?

Prisma is either new town or an alt that’s very good at faking being new. This slot isn’t being coached.

I did a thing I said I’d never do. I read an iso but not just one I read literally all of them and I want to dieeeeee.

Tldr team is Magnus/May/Otter. Book it.

But he didn’t start with immediate reads… he started with an awkward joke some random over defensiveness and a self vote before ever getting to a read.

1 Like

This game is ez

It’s my special ability, I transcend the game to make myself a Read Miller

And the one time I didn’t I was a wolf :joy:

I think your reads on me should be reversed if I’m scummy I’m not a wolf if I’m suprisingly not scummy it’s because I’m a wolf

1 Like

why do you think that vote is opportunistic? no one was voting you before phraze made this vote

1 Like

i see magnus is continuing to push on prisma for the nonsense w/w preflip with arete

if necessary i’ll case him later, but i feel i’ve summarised my points quite well already

Was p risma invited here by someone?