GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

relatable

1 Like

Minimal thoughts, head empty

2 Likes

Vulgard is v

1 Like

My response would be that he’s making these reads because they’re easy content, it probably does contain at least one scumbuddy, and that the most likely one for it to be is… honestly, I could make a case for any of them.

Brad because he notes that “just like Vulgard’s joke, Brad is also joking” - that feels phrased in a way that would tie scum to town. Obviously it could flip the other way, too, and Vulgard being “Maybe Null Town” could be a sign as well. YBW feels less likely, she feels the most like a townie thrown in for rule of 3 reasons? I’m addicted to rule of 3, but it served me very well in the Flicker game just now, so I’ll keep citing it forever and ever, amen.

Whether my bad vibe from this post is an actual wolfread at this point… I play mafia by making a mess of everything for two days and then interpreting the patterns from the shards of glass I leave on the ground. A D1 read is an action I do, not an opinion I hold in my head. I will note that I did just play a game with Zorvo where he tunneled right out the gate as town and got heavily suspected for it, so… I’m not going to claim a wolf metaread on him, merely a neutral “because he definitely knows of this tell, it’s not very useful”. I’m not sure.

Interesting take, see above for my opinion on this, writing this down in my notebook of thoughts.

Embrace it. I cite “the crystal ball in my head” for all my reads, D1 or otherwise.

2 Likes

The forbidden scumtell

3 Likes

I’m mafia with you.

2 Likes

good for you

4 Likes

Don’t care for worse or brad, either or both could be hits

May also just immediately obvious v from that last post

2 Likes

Pretyped doesn’t mean typed pre-rand
I’m pretty sure that post was done post Rand regardless of ybws alignment

2 Likes

seth- being seth- will likely say one thing and then say another later without any progression
at least that’s how it seems to play out most of the time
if im being honest i have no idea what the correct method to reading him is
i know that some people have figured it out but
traditional reading methods do not work

1 Like

That’s not why you are null town. It’s based on the stuff you have done afterwards and through a skim in regards to you and Vulgard.

I think that post is the main reason I put them to the null town.

Gut? Vibe? Or is there a specific reason via action they made or something they said.

Nice Entrance lol.

I’m actually not going to call this one not W/W cause I can see O.Kazo maybe doing this as a wolf lol.

4/150

1 Like

Neither, route

1 Like

Also I forgot again, that 1 AM means predawn, and not afternoon…

1 Like

Vulgards brain is following a natural village course so far this game

Not really a progression read but like
Idk how else to describe it

2 Likes

Votecount

KingTroll (2): Lemonfairy, May
ElizathePyscho (1): YoubutWorse
BradLand (1): Vulgard
Lemonfairy (1): KingTroll
May (1): min

Not Voting (9): BradLand, ElizaThePsycho, lol, Magnus, Marluxion, mollylikesorigami, O.kazo, Silviu200530, Zorvo

1 Like

Also you don’t need to manually keep track of your posts
At eod it will have your post count so every following day you just add 150 to it

2 Likes

Basically, if Zorvo is wolf, probably a wolf in Brad/Vulgard. If Brad is wolf, probably at maximum one wolf in Zorvo/YBW, but those two easily could be V/V. All very early, subject to change.

I’m trying to get better at noting and phrasing my early connective reads as to not have a repeat of the Flicker game, where I appeared to have no follow-up on my “information votes” because I just… didn’t mention it. They were useful; they helped me find essentially the entire wolfteam D3, but I never voiced any of the worlds the two town flips helped me eliminate, so my reads appeared to come from nowhere.

So far, what’s worked for me is finding the rest of the wolfteam and seeing if he fits in, and even then I had some doubts by the end.

3 Likes

I should start manually tracking my posts, not because I feel it’s necessary, but because I just fucking love counting. 8/150

3 Likes

Kingtroll and Eliza have liked every single one of my posts this game but neither have said a single word to me and it’s making me paranoid

6 Likes

Also, I agree with the counter.
This way other people easily can see how much can they converse with you.

3/150

1 Like