GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Votecount

KingTroll (2): Lemonfairy, May
ElizathePyscho (1): YoubutWorse
BradLand (1): Vulgard
Lemonfairy (1): KingTroll
May (1): min

Not Voting (9): BradLand, ElizaThePsycho, lol, Magnus, Marluxion, mollylikesorigami, O.kazo, Silviu200530, Zorvo

1 Like

Also you don’t need to manually keep track of your posts
At eod it will have your post count so every following day you just add 150 to it

2 Likes

Basically, if Zorvo is wolf, probably a wolf in Brad/Vulgard. If Brad is wolf, probably at maximum one wolf in Zorvo/YBW, but those two easily could be V/V. All very early, subject to change.

I’m trying to get better at noting and phrasing my early connective reads as to not have a repeat of the Flicker game, where I appeared to have no follow-up on my “information votes” because I just… didn’t mention it. They were useful; they helped me find essentially the entire wolfteam D3, but I never voiced any of the worlds the two town flips helped me eliminate, so my reads appeared to come from nowhere.

So far, what’s worked for me is finding the rest of the wolfteam and seeing if he fits in, and even then I had some doubts by the end.

3 Likes

I should start manually tracking my posts, not because I feel it’s necessary, but because I just fucking love counting. 8/150

3 Likes

Kingtroll and Eliza have liked every single one of my posts this game but neither have said a single word to me and it’s making me paranoid

6 Likes

Also, I agree with the counter.
This way other people easily can see how much can they converse with you.

3/150

1 Like

If you all start counting I’m going to just add random numbers to the bottom of my posts to give you anxiety

5 Likes

i think kingtroll is trying to imitiate me & overthrow my deserved position as person giving the most likes on the forum

3 Likes

no matter

5 Likes

I just really like hitting the button and it’s too late in the evening to have cognizant thoughts

4 Likes

somehow atlas has received the most like btw

3 Likes

i think the brad read is likely unaligned, it’s the specific read that had me questioning him at first

it has a specific note of trying to… get on his side? idk something like that, that’s unnecessary to do as w/w

i think this post is pretty reachy but also would be pretty creative for a wolf lol

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Don’t like how easily this was given by Seth

3 Likes

3 Likes

Marl probably town.

1 Like

You can object all you want, be townier or inevitably die :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the nice people controlling the @Host_Account_1 account would let us know our magic numbers before each day begins! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I object as well, did you read my first post marl?

Also hi I’m in thread now, I like May so far their posts kinda slapped imo

3 Likes

You’re not the boss of me.

2 Likes