GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Marl probably town.

1 Like

You can object all you want, be townier or inevitably die :joy_cat:

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure the nice people controlling the @Host_Account_1 account would let us know our magic numbers before each day begins! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I object as well, did you read my first post marl?

Also hi Iā€™m in thread now, I like May so far their posts kinda slapped imo

3 Likes

Youā€™re not the boss of me.

2 Likes

Sorry Brad I meant to send this in our scum chat

3 Likes

Feel like youā€™re stretching way too hard to try to find preflip connections with this because itā€™ll cause more mistakes read wise, although itā€™s probably just a train of thought that youā€™re continuing which looks fine in a vacuum.

1 Like

And who has he ever beaten?

1 Like

what does this mean

1 Like

Itā€™s a joke being that you said he has the most likes and Iā€™m trying to stop him from having that honor by lowering his value.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never had to explain that joke before actually.

2 Likes

Now Iā€™m going to hit post cap every day phase so that I break Atlasā€™s record of having the most likes by Eliza.

2 Likes

jokes on you heā€™s recieved nearly 8k likes
no way you post 8k times this game

2 Likes

Iā€™ll probably be compulsively counting my posts for the rest of the game now that Iā€™ve thought about it, so I may as well add it on to the end so that you can all know what Iā€™m thinking. Call it transparency.

My special ability, the obvtown. After, again, Flicker, Iā€™ve given up on holding back or trying to be suspicious on purpose. Well, not entirely, never say never and all thatā€¦ also, itā€™s irresistibly funny to just throw absolute bullshit out there and see who calls you out on it.

Can I ask what the exact difference between Zorvoā€™s and my behavior is? That is, what makes the reads Iā€™m putting out there clearly town and his strange?

Preflip connections are my lifeblood. Iā€™ll admit that these are quite weak and normally not the thing Iā€™d note aloud this early, but Iā€™m trying to be more transparent with the sources of my reads, and also this game desperately needed some kind of push to make analysis actually possible. Zorvoā€™s reads were the first thing I thought to push.

9/150

4 Likes

Not with that attitude.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s fine, just had that thought when I read that.

Liked the explanation though and Iā€™ll consider you town for it.

1 Like

Town:
May
Marl
Zorvo

A weird list for meā€¦something feels off.

Town:
May
Marl
Zorvo
Eliza

Thatā€™s better.

1 Like

You know, every time people start marking me town for my usual behavior, I think about how easy it would be to replicate as scum.

10/150

2 Likes

Reminder to try to find town and try to work with them. So we can try to intense tactic of boxing:tm: if not, we will lose.

1 Like

I also saw the Flicker game happen.

11/150

2 Likes