GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

no matter

5 Likes

I just really like hitting the button and it’s too late in the evening to have cognizant thoughts

4 Likes

somehow atlas has received the most like btw

3 Likes

i think the brad read is likely unaligned, it’s the specific read that had me questioning him at first

it has a specific note of trying to… get on his side? idk something like that, that’s unnecessary to do as w/w

i think this post is pretty reachy but also would be pretty creative for a wolf lol

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Don’t like how easily this was given by Seth

3 Likes

3 Likes

Marl probably town.

1 Like

You can object all you want, be townier or inevitably die :joy_cat:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the nice people controlling the @Host_Account_1 account would let us know our magic numbers before each day begins! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I object as well, did you read my first post marl?

Also hi I’m in thread now, I like May so far their posts kinda slapped imo

3 Likes

You’re not the boss of me.

2 Likes

Sorry Brad I meant to send this in our scum chat

3 Likes

Feel like you’re stretching way too hard to try to find preflip connections with this because it’ll cause more mistakes read wise, although it’s probably just a train of thought that you’re continuing which looks fine in a vacuum.

1 Like

And who has he ever beaten?

1 Like

what does this mean

1 Like

It’s a joke being that you said he has the most likes and I’m trying to stop him from having that honor by lowering his value.

2 Likes

I’ve never had to explain that joke before actually.

2 Likes

Now I’m going to hit post cap every day phase so that I break Atlas’s record of having the most likes by Eliza.

2 Likes

jokes on you he’s recieved nearly 8k likes
no way you post 8k times this game

2 Likes