GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

I was going to open with a statistics post, damn you.
Anyway, I have no right being online as early as I am, but just throw a few reasons around why you’re better than your neighbours while I read the thread.

1 Like

(The deep and true anti-littering beliefs are that once, when I was silenced for a day, I reacted to every post in the general channel from the last few days with :do_not_litter:, and also all of the rules, and also all of the announcements, because it was the least useful emoji I spotted at a glance. It’s the silencing emote now, and also the May nonsenseposting one. :do_not_litter:)

You know how I work. You’re locktown, forever. But you were in the last game where I did and announced that I automatically trust people who vote me in RVS… so could this be a play… but would that be too obvious? :eye: We will see.

2 Likes

The use of emojis in your posts give me Silviu vibes Lmao

3 Likes

Sometimes you have to post a little :framed_picture: image to indicate that something you are discussing is :exclamation: very important. It’s just like a :video_game: video game character.

So, :star2: chunks, huh?

3 Likes

unlucky number 13 post

anyway I can do with twenty posts what your standard Mafia player can do with two hundred

I think I have one read btw consider this the vaguest breadcrumb that means absolutely nothing and actually makes me look scum

By the way, I dare to call YBW’s opening post NAI. Everyone knows she spent the last hour prior to daystart typing it up on a whim to look towny, and going to that extra effort legitimately has a bad look. Nullscum, for sure. I dare to disagree.

Other than that, no tangible reads. Nobody has given a reason yet.

1 Like

yooo you know what this reminds me of. hat in time

1 Like

I need to replay that game sometime. Good one.

I would say that I’m not better than my neighbors, honestly. I haven’t really done proper interaction with the game - and, of course, that’s largely just because there’s very little to interact with right now. I think my tone is town me, but that’s coming from an incredibly biased source, and it’s not like you (well, anyone, really) know much about what mafia me looks like.

2 Likes

Somebody die already.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Were my statistics correct I have literally no idea

My neighbors in number order are eliza and molly. Eliza I’m better than bc I found out I was trans before her AND I’m better than splatoon than her. (game-wise I remember getting a small meh feeling from her earlier but don’t remember my exact reasoning)

Molly posted once and also has a baller PFP but my opening post is way cooler and also my pfp could beat up her pfp (sorry amity)

It literally proves I’m town also it was more like 6-7 hours before daystart I’ll have you know.

2 Likes

I wanna say this ain’t W/W.

The Pre-Typed Post is exactly NAI so I disagree.

2/150

1 Like

@Zorvo – can you explain your brad read any more than you have here?

2 Likes

As it stands right now my reads are not that strong I think things will become more clear to me later.
Those are GTH Town Reads though mainly from vibes, Gamestate and posts.
@mollylikesorigami

3/150

1 Like

you’re literally me but worse ):<

i am choosing to be gullible and believing the line about eliza

3 Likes

which part :pleading_face:

1 Like

which part lmao

I did have a question about your reads I meant to ask but forgot

You say my pre-written post isn’t very townie yet then put be at null town. I know the read doesn’t have much value as its still very slight and vibey but I was wondering why you switched your perspective on me?

2 Likes

okay

i was under the impression that the brad read was just for that one post but apparently it might be for more?

was your brad read based on more than his eliza townread being a joke?

1 Like

the part about forgetting why she felt meh about you

it’s the kind of thing where it’s not hard for a wolf to do, just… awkward lol

2 Likes

mindmeld ybw locktown

1 Like