I do actually care about your answer to my earlier question

1 Like

Did you improve by writing one more post than the previous game each time

1 Like

No

1 Like

Try to spell correctly challenge [impossible]

2 Likes

I refuse to learn to spell any word properly and honestly the fact you’re condemning me for it is kinda scummy :/

2 Likes

Honestly the fact you felt condemned by it at all is kinda towny since I was joking

2 Likes

I’d say it’s scummy ngl

1 Like

If only mildly

1 Like

I guess it could go either way, I just think mafia would run with the joke here instead of generating a conflict by getting offended

More likely it’s genuine and the alignment read portion of it is the towny part

3 Likes

i mean u were joking but u were also making fun of my inability to spell words, so id still call it condemning
also i WAS joking with that response as well, since it seems like u think im actually mad and im not

2 Likes

I think they didn’t realize it was a joke as either alignment
But feeling condemned by it is more scummy because mafia care more about their appearance

1 Like

Okay I gave Brad 15 minutes to tell me why he townread Eliza’s wolfclaiming and since he didn’t do that well

VOTE: BradLand

2 Likes

The feeling’s mutual
Typos are normal and not everyone needs to be a god at spelling, just fyi this is what I actually think

I do think it’s funny with Eliza specifically though because there’s a lot to misspell in her handle and it’s far from the first time I see someone having trouble placing a vote on her

3 Likes

I guess what I said earlier about YBW’s reaction being village AI doesn’t apply but I still think he’s probably town regardless

1 Like

How tf did Troll like this before I even saw it posted on my screen

1 Like

:wink:

I’m going to sleep bye

1 Like

You asked me something?

1 Like

Oh I thought you replied to something.

It wasn’t a serious read it was a joke.

1 Like