…see? This is what I meant.
(You might want to make an addendum or a clarification about the thing we talked about.)
Rule guess: There are no rule-effects applied on either white or black borders/outlines that a number may have. These borders/outlines are purely cosmetic and used for legibility purposes.
Your guess is
Summary
Delayed, until Kelsier made their guesses, due to personal request.
Your guess is incorrect, btw.
Your guess is correct
The exact wording of the rule:
Rule number 7:
B) Diagonal from top left to bottom right, you choose.
Diagonal from top right to bottom left, your opponent chooses.
Since it’s a correct guess, you will learn a new rule after the guesses are done.
Your guess is
Summary
Incorrect.
Your guess is
Summary
Close enough to be correct.
(This counts as a correct guess, and you will learn a new rule after the guesses are made… so now.)
The exact wording the rule:
Rule number 2:
White rule and black border: white does never have an associated rule with it. Any white on the cards are either stylistic choice, or the associated rule isn’t modified by the white color. Black border around a number doesn’t have any rule either, it is just for distinguishing the number from the background.
Also, if other part of the card doesn’t have a rule associated with it, it doesn’t do anything.
So theres an A) part of the rule
When will we delve into the trade mechanics btw
Would going into it nıw muddy the waters too much or nah
Also if its coop a round limit till game over would be nice
It was always an option.
the game lasts until someone solves the game (and wins) or when people don’t want to play anymore.
(It was technically never a co-op game.)
That appears to be the case, yes.
My assumption is that we can always do that at any time.
I digress from speaking further, but I must say: You seem to have gained the most boon out of this Round, having confirmed one of both my and gummy’s rules.
New unique (if there is any left) rules are randed now.
I still dont understand this rule
Fair
Ill out the latter half of my rule green cards win unless they were traded
Traded green cards means a loss
I disagree
I know one unique rule while you know 2 and the flip rule itself
I think I do, and if I’m correct, then it’s a… ~meh?
It can be prevented.
…wait. If that can be prevented, then…
Oh dang. This is a pain to remember, considering other rules that are in play.
İs this an mobile thing how do you see the cards marluna sent you distributed
I see them in a straight line down
To avoid cheating, 1 card is replaced with an identical “mint” version and shuffled back the deck.
Also 5+2 other cards are shuffled back into the deck.
New Rounds will starts soon and you will get new cards shortly.
I am posting them in that way.
That 1 card is the one i folded sureky