But in a world where they were played on the same round a tiebreaker should exist is what i was thinking
Which now that i think about it doesnt give much
But in a world where they were played on the same round a tiebreaker should exist is what i was thinking
Which now that i think about it doesnt give much
No public information about this.
Zone already did, and he wasn’t penalized for a rulebreak.
You are able to fold the cards (imagine they are regular playing cards), I want to know when, in which direction and how many times you are (trying) folding the card.
These penalty for rulebreaks? Unfortunate
I fold the 1 split card on the black line
For this to work I need to acces my computer,which has all of the visual parts. (Mostly the cards.)
So it can’t be, when I’m work or while I’m commute.
The earliest this I can see to happen (while most likely both of you are online) is the weekend.
You can see that Zone_Q11’ card has a pure white other side.
You don’t see that anymore.
You still need to decide which part is facing up after you folded the card. (I assume, since you showed the whole card first, you are folding after you played the card.)
Summary.
| Round 3 | Zone | Kelsier |
|---|---|---|
| hand 1 | red 9 | black 4 in a black circle (in their starting position) |
| hand 2 | handwritten 5 | handwritten 1 |
| hand 3 | handwritten [infinity] (sideways placed 8) | Black 4 [army] |
| hand 4 | black [infinity] (sideway placed 8) | enlarged card, with multiple different colored lines |
| hand 5 | green 2 | folded black 1 [army] with the blackground color red or blue * |
We are waiting for Kelsier to choice the background color for their last hand (if it remains folded, until the end of the round.)
[It looks like it is because of their action, not because of a rule]
The number sides are facing outwards
I assumed that, yes.
You still needs to decide which way you are placing the card on the table.
(You aren’t able to play your card in the air, unless I am unaware of some new physic laws…)
The folded card still acts as a card, but unlike the usual white backside, the red card will have a blue backside. (Or the blue card has a red backside.)
Unless you find a reasonable explanation for both side showing, you can only play one of the two faced upwards. (As if you were trying to play only that half of the card.)
…hey Kelsier, you can probably just do this by unfolding that card.
Blue side up then
Doesnt matter this isnt a rule it seems
Summary.
| Round 3 | Zone | Kelsier |
|---|---|---|
| hand 1 | red 9 | black 4 in a black circle (in their starting position) |
| hand 2 | handwritten 5 | handwritten 1 |
| hand 3 | handwritten [infinity] (sideways placed 8) | Black 4 [army] |
| hand 4 | black [infinity] (sideway placed 8) | enlarged card, with multiple different colored lines |
| hand 5 | green 2 | folded black 1 [army] with the blackground color blue * |
Round 3’s winner is
Zone_Q11
He will learn a new rule after end of round guesses or trying to solve the game happened.
I am guessing… 5.
I am half-certain this will not benefit me, but in the event it is… then I would have to apologize to gummy.
I am guessing: “Diagonal from top left to bottom right, you choose. Diagonal from top right to bottom left, your opponent chooses.”
I have… a crazy theory on why (these) cards can be folded, but it’d be fricking crazy if that theory holds true. It’s more likely that a rule is affecting the values and/or scores, because for my theory to be true… my opponent would have to match my levels of paranoia and [REDACTED].
I am guessing 2
As for the rule guess ill wait for the clarification from marluna
For what?
Nvm