Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 5.

Hm… Very well. As a sign of goodwill, I will reveal the “flip rule”. (I suppose it won’t serve me much to hide this any longer anyway, now that I already have used it.)

“You can place your cards in any position (physically) possible, with the most relevant ones being vertical and horizontal.”

Wdym how?

Yeah, I also see them that way.

Cards that are visibly altered get replaced with minted versions maybe?

Ill rip a card in half next round then

That would get gamebreak penalty points though surely

Or that 1 card coud also be completely unrelated to my folding

The lines maybe?

*uses mental brainpower*
So to confirm: There are currently 33 cards in the deck?

Possibly so, yes.

That is what I assume as well, yes.

What did you mean in these posts?

yes

1 Like

Thought it was an mobile to desktop conversion error showing cards in a straight line but it seems like that rule is more visible than i thought

If you meant the upper one, then I see the cards like this:
1
2
3
4
5


If you meant the lower one… Well. I myself am not so sure about it, so you can consider it as me vagueposting.

1 Like

Let me start this round

1 Like

image
Round 4 hand 1

Pristine condition

Oh i should have waited for this nvm

Aye. I haven’t gotten my hand yet.

I brainwash you into forgetting this card is that an rule

I am immune to brainwashing, so your wish is impossible, regardless of the rules.

Good to know

1 Like

…well, no. I am naturally forgetful, so your wish of me forgetting is not impossible.

…it’s just difficult, considering I can see the logs.