Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 5.

@Zone_Q11

you should have acquired your new set of cards.
the new round (and the 72 hour reaction limit) starts now.

I play
image
pristine condition

In time then

…hey Kelsier, you didn’t happen to notice anything strange this Round, right?

Did you see it too?

Yeah… one of the rules written at the OP broke for me. What about you?

İnteresting cant say i saw the same thing

I didnt see anything about a rule break mentioned to me

Which one even is it

By the rule break do you mean me playing this card?

Actually let me ask this did you get a message seperate from the cards from marluna

Huh… so you don’t see it…
Interesting. In that case, I will…
Hm. This is…
Ah.

Round 4, Hand 1:

Vague post competition wooo

1 Like

image

Round 4 hand 2
image

What the heck is that number even…?
Y’know what, let’s bring back another card we have seen before:

Round 4, Hand 2:

I flip it 90 degrees

I flip it back.

I flip it back back (can i even do that)

IDK, but we can do this ad infinitum if you want?