Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 5.

I will say no.
Or it will go on infinetly…

1 Like

İts good info why dont you want to flip any card btw

Surely this 8 is related to your rule

Why would I?
I can ask the same to you: Why wouldn’t you?

…perhaps.

Round 4 hand 3
image

image

This

I see.

Round 4, Hand 3:

image

Round 4 hand 4
image

Maybe the flip rule isnt even the full one and the true rule includes something about guaranteed loss if flipped?

I flip this card 180 degrees or is that too late

Probably too late ig

you succesfully turned your card 180 degree.

Honestly the best chance to look at that 8 is now imo if you want to flip

The yellow card i played is an very small 8

/shrug

Round 4, Hand 4:

Hm… Nah. I’ll pass.
I’ll let you do it.

I flip the 8 you played then?
Is your rule a negative to the one who does it maybe?

Round 4 hand 5
image

If you flip my R4H2, then I will flip it back.
(Are you even allowed to, after P#242?)