Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 5.

Didnt you mean i can flip it or did i missread

I thought P#255 was you offering me to flip your yellow (supposedly) eight 90°, turning it into an infinity. If such were the case, then I wouldn’t have minded.

Please don’t (try to) repeat actions infinetly, I’m fine with any other actions.

(if both player’s wants the opposite outcome, which would lead to an infinite loop, the player who played the card has the final say.)

1 Like

I thought it was the opposite and there were some hidden rule nvm

Yah no need if you dont want it then

1 Like

Hm… Well this is a conundrum.
…I suppose I have to do this then.

Round 4, Hand 5:

Do you have a 6th card

that’s the last card as far I see.

Although we have player decisions after this round.

@Zone_Q11 please pick between enlarged card with red background or yellow 6 [army]

Ah, shucks. So that’s what that meant.
(Indeed. This is indeed preventable manageable.)

I choose yellow 6 [army].

@Kelsier, please tell Zone two options. Afterwards Zone will decide what the card actually does.

Two options about what do i know that

Two options your card can have.

@Zone_Q11 please pick between petrified green 2 or enlarged black 9

1 Like

@Zone_Q11 Kelsier suggesting those two options.

What does the card do?

So lost when will that message i got even come into play i wonder

I choose [petrified green 2].

Mimicry gaming

Battery is about to die so let me guess now just in case
Rule guess:Marked cards (for example folded) are minted and reshuffled into the deck
İf i win this round:3
If i lose this round:0
If its a tie:1

2 Likes

Round 4 summary:

round 4 Kelsier Zone
hand 1 black 1 [army] with red background “I” black 1 [army] with blue background green two with a white line
hand 2 small number handwritten infinity
hand 3 red 6 (rotated 180 degree) black 9
hand 4 enlarged card handwritten 5
hand 5 Mirrored enlarged card with blue background enlarged card with red background " \ " yellow 6 [army]

End of round choices
Zone picked yellow 6 [army]
Zone said the card’s ability is petrified green 2

The winner of round 4 is

Kelsier

He will learn a new rule after the guesses are made

it’s not a rule, it’s a cheat prevention method. I won’t take this as a guess. You can guess an other rule this round