I guess 4
Rule guess: You can place your cards in any position (physically) possible, with the most relevant ones being vertical and horizontal
“Your cards” and yet i was able to touch yours interestingly
Is this like the folding one i wonder where it doesnt actually have any ramifications
That is my assumption, yes.
Should be more specific
Just in case
More specific how?
I said what you said.
Green numbered cards
2
Your guess is
Summary
correct
You will learn a new rule.
Your guess:
“Green (colored number) cards win unless they were traded. Traded green (colored number) cards means a loss”
Your guess is
Inaccurate.
(It’s not a correct guess.)
I guess 4
Your guess is
Incorrect
Rule guess: You can place your cards in any position (physically) possible, with the most relevant ones being vertical and horizontal
Your guess is
Correct
You will learn a new rule
The exact text of the rule:
Rule 2:
Playing a card: You can play your cards in any position you want. Horizontal and vertical lines are relevant to the card itself, but any other mechanic might change.
New unique (if there is any left) rules are sending soon.
Rules are sent out.
6+4+2 cards are shuffled back into the deck.
Cards for round 5 are randomizrd soon.
Your guess:
“Green (colored number) cards win unless they were traded. Traded green (colored number) cards means a loss”Your guess is
Inaccurate.
(It’s not a correct guess.)
“Do not trust Kelsier anymore.”
Duly noted.
A sealed information is revealed, since someone learnt the name of the relevant mechanic.
(This is not part of any rules, this is just how the game functions.)
HRM… I am in big trouble.
I have encountered something I shouldn’t.
…oh wait, never mind. I’m stupid.
Round 5, Hand 1:

you should have acquired your new set of cards.
the new round (and the 72 hour reaction limit) starts now.
If the cards number is green the card wins. İf it was traded in this round otherwise it loses