Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 7.

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier

Oh dang, I really didn’t…
Huh… I wonder if it’s because of that.

…n? That’s… That is definitely an oddity.
–oh, so that’s 9’s army. (I wonder why it didn’t click in my head?)


I am guessing 1 win.

As for the rule guess: “A) Horizontal lines: both rules happen. Vertical lines: only one of them needs to or will happen.”

And i Will this guesses, if Kelsir doesn’t respond in about 10 minutes.

Your guess is

Incorrect.

Your guess is

Summary

Correct.
This is the exact wording of rule 6.

Your guess is

Summary

correct.

Your guess is

Summary

Flawed…
(it’s an incorrect guess.)
You (probably) misinterpreted a basic mechanic of the game.

Everyone should have gotten their unique rules.

1 card is replaced with a mint version and shuffled into the deck.
8 other card are shuffled back into the deck as well.

Randomizing cards now and round 6 will start soon.

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier
Both of you got your cards for round 6.

Your 72 hour reaction limit starts now.

image
Round 6 hand 1

Round 6, Hand 1:
image

Round 6, Hand 2:
image

Round 6 hand 2
image

Round 6 hand 3
image

Round 6, Hand 3:
image

Round 6, Hand 4:
image

Round 6 hand 4
image

Round 6 hand 5
image

Just noticed it happened again

Do certain op rules get deactivated as time goes on?

I indeed have

Just realised my mistake which clears so much

1 Like

Alright Kelsier, let’s give it everything we’ve got!

Round 6, Hand 5:
image

we have some end od round decisions left.

@Zone_Q11 you need to pick between ( [petrified] ) and ( enlarged card )

Also

@Zone_Q11 please tell two options, afterward Kelsier will say what the card do.

I ain’t risking any changes. I choose petrified.

Whuh… How did this even happen…?

Uh… I give Kelsier the options of [revealing a rule that only Kelsier knows as of End of Round 6] or [losing whichever Hand in Round 6 causes Zone to give Kelsier choices].