Haggle (rule discovery game) Round 9.

@Zone_Q11 @Kelsier
Both of you should have got your cards for round 8.

Round 8 and your 72 hour reaction limit starts now.

Hey Kelsier, my cards all suck.
Wanna trade 5 cards?

I like my cards have to refuse

image
Round 8 hand 1

Sigh…

Round 8, Hand 1:
[handwritten green 3]

Round 8, Hand 2:

Oh they truly do suck then

1 Like

Round 8 hand 2
image

Round 8 hand 3
image

I can trade a green card for a partial rule and any card you wish to give me if you want

I wont play that said green card if no trade is made as thats my 6th card

Eh dont think youll win so it doesnt really matter nvm

…on second thought, I guess losing a Round isn’t that bad.

Round 8, Hand 3:
[green 5 with black outline and green background]

Round 8, Hand 4:
image

İnsanely unlucky woah

İs it all greens

Round 8 hand 4
image

İll trade a green card for your fifth card?

At the very least, could you tell me what your 6th cards from this Round and last Round were?

Army 4 this round

1 Like

Round 8 hand 5
image