Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Yeah that’s what I was gonna say, but I was also like “pigeon probably wolf” anyway tbh

Oh btw I forgot about Hippo, Hippo claimed backup to the vig as well and he ain’t dead

:polidab:
Kinda glad you died Atlas even if I think that both yourself and Achro were the more obvious townies left alive so this isn’t exactly ideal.

Well they’re mostly dead and I have become an imposter of them

what’re your reads

yeah i got the message lmao

Well yes and no, there has been only one double voter in this game and my second vote is hidden, so you can’t see it on VC but you can see hammer on D1 and D2 where i was on both

1 Like

I wanted his N3 check :confused:
I’d like to see what Leafia’s check is, speaking of sheriffs

@Leafia

My reads are that we need to finally get Gorta and/or Leafia then try to solve from there because I’m getting tired of letting Leafia be like “But I’m PR” without considering that Leafia very easily can be mis-clearing mafia members and because Leaf has been overall townread, Leafia is able to lead the game.

@Hippopablompoyeetus why didn’t you shoot?

hmm
okay gotcha will remember that
does anyone have any specific points itt they want me to look at
because first order of business is gonna be to look at EODs

Well I have been useless as of late. My reads are worthless, and Achro’s death has just proved that.
We ought to have four scum left, and I got nothing aside from Gorta.

I thought Illwei was scum with Achro because “lul D3 massclaim”, but I didn’t think town would actually be “hasty” enough to massclaim D3 when we said in D2 that massclaiming early was stupid and that massclaim should probably happen D4.

I… I’ll just sheep Achro’s will.
Gorta/Eliza/Amelia/Beancat

Hip probably would’ve shot me, so tbh it’s good Hip didn’t.
At least Atlas has now confirmed I’m town or specifically the godfather

1 Like

Cuz achro said not to and if i shot wrong town would lose.

I knew i was never getting night killrd so i just shoot tonight when im more likely to hit

2 Likes

what is leafia claiming
and what are her claimed actions

Fair tbh
I still want him to answer, though. I might know why he didn’t shoot but I want to hear it from him.

Nah i was gonna shoot zone

I had my action in for it but cancelled last second

3 Likes

Ok nvm that answered it lol

@ElizaThePsycho who did you block

Sheriff, green on Hippo and Plague/Amelia so far

does anyone have like a list of important things