Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Gorta
Idk if anyone else gave a semblance of having something to say
Hippo wants me to hammer and thinks it’s Eliza/Leafia
Kiiruma didn’t say he wants hammer but he also said it’s Eliza/Leafia

i’m gonna be real here wind
idk but wolves are dumber than a box of rocks if you ain’t dead tomorrow

yo anyone wolfed with eliza recently or seen her wolf
wondering how good she is cause idk how much coaching she’d need if any for the stuff we talked about earlier

They’ve just been PR hunting I think, and they figured Achro was something more interesting than a mayor, plus also universally townread (and that whole thing I said about being set to shoot town if you’re town)

If wolves kill me over the outed sheriff you have your guarantee that Leafia is scum, not like you needed it

Their priorities have been to kill townread players they thought would be town PRs, like how Vulgard softed that he’d greenchecked Amelias slot (which actually is a point in their favor as Achro said), and then Achro saying he’d shoot someone last night. I’m neither kp nor invest. But Leafia was widely townread after openly claiming sheriff, and she did not die. So yes, there is an argument that she’s alive just to create suspicion, but she went a full day being completely townread and she didn’t die after that
?

Idk what happened to the end of that sentence lmao
But Leafia claimed sheriff on D3 and said she greenchecked Hippo and Amelia’s slot. And then she got left alone after that, except by Kiiruma (who was greenchecked by Atlas, and we know for a fact that Atlas was town, so Kiiruma can only be exactly godfather or in most cases just town).

So the fact that Leafia didn’t die during the night is like a huge red flag

As wild of a player as she is, I do think she would’ve gotten NK’d as town because Achro (and others) were so complimentary of her play due to Hippo and Plague/Amelia being PoE slots, and we needed those greenchecks. So Leafia thinking smart and checking two PoE slots does not match up with choosing to check beancat instead of Eliza or Wazza.

I mean, since when does a sheriff go ‘oh I might get blocked so I’m just gonna check a random person not in the PoE’? They normally check a PoE player, and if they get blocked, they get blocked, too bad. That way, if the check goes through, they actually have useful information.

I will say I’m a little uneasy about Kiiruma’s activity level today, but on the other hand I trust him to read Leafia correctly
And if it’s between those two, Kiiruma was greenchecked by Atlas so lol

Haven’t seen her wolf recently

1 Like

But I was also wondering about that

tbh more activity is wolfier here than not
wolves are close to a win but it’s a touchy kinda thing
why wouldn’t you want to be super active and ensure town goes over

1 Like

@ElizaThePsycho
last wolf game please

That could actually be the case honestly and I think Kiiruma and partially Gorta are the main causes of that happening.

dear god
y’all all as sharp as a handful of marbles

You can’t trust Kiiruma to read me correctly when he’s practically howling right now. He doesn’t even have a proper case on me or even an explaination as to why I’m wolves with Eliza in his viewpoint. All he’s doing is trying to push that worldview with no explaination whatsoever when he knows if I’m a wolf here with Eliza, I never defend Eliza this hard. I’m a hardbusser, not a hatd defender. Also, he hasn’t even tried explaining why Eliza didn’t rb Achro if she’s a consort with me being a wolf. He would’veat least attempted to do all of that if he was a villager. But he hasn’t even tried to see if he should reeval things or not. That is very wolfy begavior if you ask me.

Wind, Bean was in the PoE and I didn’t see anyone complaining about me possibly checking Bean D3.

if you two are wolves
achro said he was shootin me
town on town violence and y’all would know that so why rb tvt

Except I’m not a wolf Trochi.

I’m also not 100% convinced that you’re a villager yet either.

i answered the question you asked which was “if eliza and i are wolves why didn’t achro get rb’d”
there’s the answer
you didn’t ask “trochi am i a wolf”