Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

@WindwardAway i miss you come back

1 Like

Itā€™s not like it was 100% certain you were getting shot. After all, him shooting you was reliant on a Pigeon wolf flip. I really should be lock clear right now due to Aliceā€™s read on me. Sheā€™s never been wrong about me even once. Iā€™m not capable of fooling her as a wolf, yet you still think I could be a wolf here. You know, this paranoua is just what they need to win and probably why they didnā€™t kill me last nigh th. Because they were certain they could get me misexed because they know I can tend to look really wolfy even as a villager when Iā€™m defending myself and theyā€™re counting on that to misexe me and win. Alice has been wrong on other people before but that doesnā€™t automaticalky mean she could be wrong on her read on me.

leafia you act like iā€™ve read anything alice posted
if you want me to see it link it

Good point

itā€™s 4:30
gonna try sleeping again

1 Like

good luck

1 Like

Itā€™s all in D1 and D2. Too lazy to link all her posts as well as too tired. Heading out to try and get some sleep now. Please donā€™t hammer before I get up. Good night. :sleepingleafeon:

Aliceā€™s reads were predominantly a tunnel on Hippo
Thereā€™s a chance she was right but then Hippo has to be godfather (or else heā€™s scum with Leafia)

And if Hippo is scum then he simply wonā€™t self-resolve tonight, in which case we donā€™t risk losing the game anyway

So Iā€™m not really worried about it

Idk how to unvote with new voting system so i cant unvote eliza

Windy do you remember that post going around about ā€œobvious w/w tellsā€

1 Like

Organge used to share it loads, it was by a user from mu or somewhere

Anyway one eliza and leafia literally followed one by the textbook

Yeah I remember it

I know lol

You just type UNVOTE with nothing between the tags

Oh oops

[unvote] [/unvote] 

I isoā€™d zone in this thread and saw nothing impressive

@Zone_Q11 you were advocating for a Gorta yeet, but then decided to vote Eliza. Now that Gorta is a wagon, have you considered swapping to him, or are you fine with an Eliza elim?

Nah too much work

1 Like