Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

oh really?

1 Like

Leafia has a red on me?

That is what sheā€™s claiming, yes
And Hippo is claiming to have shot her

BRB in a few

itā€™s even more crazy because I was one of the ones to vote on Eliza most of the day

1 Like

Yup.

I call bs

Yeah

Idk I need time to think
Cause I feel like both Hippo and Leafia are BSing

You would call bs. Thereā€™s two possibilities here in my view. Either thereā€™s 5 maf with Hippo as GF and they have a framer that framed you last night which is possible albeit unlikely, or Hippo is GF and youā€™re framer.

Iā€™m expecting an apology for how deeply you suspected me D4 too Wind.

I wrote a thing on how they could be w/w but that was mostly if Eliza was town, I think? I had something with Eliza/Kiiruma/Leafia/Hippo possibly containing three wolves. Eliza flipped w and Kii flipped v, so that leaves us with Leafia and Hippo?

Iā€™m not apologizing; I donā€™t owe you anything.

1 Like

Ngl I completely forgot about a framer again

Thatā€™s your opinion but I do hope youā€™ve realized Iā€™m not a wolf by now.

I know you are bsing

So if I take a framer into accountā€¦ That means Leafia could be town and Hippo is scum.

But I told Leafia explicitly to check Trochi, didnā€™t I? Or Zone? Not Gorta. And Leafia said she would comply. So a framer would not anticipate that Leafia would check Gorta unless they know already who Leafia will check, which isā€¦ Yeah Iā€™m not buying this.

1 Like

Youā€™ve done exactly nothing to prove yourself.

Which is something you wouldnā€™t know for a certainty if you were a villager, now would you?

I do, unfortunately, believe itā€™s within the range of possibilities that Leafia is town and pushing wolf agenda for the wolf team, but in that case all of you are wolfy :joy_cat: