Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread 2 - Town emerged victorious!

Oh yeah. I completely forgot about that honestly.

Iā€™m a citizen with a green role card

I told you that Gorta is almost beyond a doubt town and that you shouldnā€™t bother checking him. Now youā€™ve picked two very questionable checks in a row, have not been blocked, and have not been killed. Kiiruma of all people was killed, instead of me and instead of you.

I need to figure out what to do with Leafia but I think Hippo has to go

This game is so fucked
Wolves got all the setup information and town doesnā€™t even know what other town roles do

Wind. Have you been reading up on this game? Have you been paying any attention whatsoever? Thereā€™s also another reason why I checked Gorta and not Trochi too. To lessen the possibility if a framer tricking me. Because if thereā€™s a framer, they were always going to be on Trochi last night and you all know I canā€™t be mafia now no matter what.

You literally just made this up. A minute ago, you said you completely forgot I told you to check between Trochi and Zone.
Why the fuck would a framer be on Gorta, and why did you even check him??

Do you seriously think Iā€™m going to trust your judgement when you were so wishywashy about voting Eliza yourself and when it looked like you were trying to save her in the end? After EoD 4, I was nearly convinced you were GF with two votes. Only Hippo claiming a shot on me and outing as GF has changed that.

ā€¦I donā€™t even have enough energy to ask.
Letā€™s just get this over with.
Who -aside from Gorta- needs to die?

Here, Iā€™ll help you out.

VOTE: WindwardAway

you can die in my place

do you still think there is a 3p between me and zone?

Sounds like a great plan.
Letā€™s do it.

VOTE: Zone_Q11

Maybe

because I could see zone being exe trying to get me killed

Yeah thatā€™s what I already said yesterday
On the other hand idek what heā€™s doing
Now is his chance to get you killed and he justā€¦ Votes himself?

I didnā€™t make it up. I couldnā€™t remember why I had checked Gorta and not Trochi at the time and if I was scum, wouldnā€™t I have claimed a check on one of them?

How is voting yourself helping out town?

I donā€™t know, could be a trick

So the current scenarios are:
Hippo town, Leafia 3p and didnā€™t die
Hippo wolf, Leafia wolf, theyā€™re pulling a stunt
Hippo wolf, Leafia town, thereā€™s a framer
Hippo town, Leafia town, weā€™re fucked

I really donā€™t think thereā€™s a second consort

1 Like