Happy Tree Friends FM - Game Thread Night 3 13/20

I should make my home site do last wills maybe I wouldn’t die so much night one.

last wills are busted

it lets things like cops get clears out anyways

normally mafia’s counter to that is killing them
last wills removes all semblance of a counter

Going to call it a night now too, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Looking at Marl’s iso he actually did more than I realize in terms of reads related, feels pretty consistent not all over the place his worldview is pretty wide…or at least his reads seem to hit a decent amount of people.
So willing to lean him town.

janitor

…that’s fair

i assume its something like x3

especially considering how tos based this is

fair

sk can double nk
arso i assume is also a janitor
exe is uh
exe is there
poss is a redirector + killer if its based off tol

1 Like

we know at least this part is true

Voted Voter Count
Wazza Vulgard, Achromatic, Atlas, Illwei 4/11
Vulgard Leafia, Beancat 2/11
Leafia Wazza 1/11
Gorta Kiiruma 1/11
ElizathePsycho Zone_Q11 1/11
Zorvo Windwardaway 1/11

DM if wrong. Getting supersheet set up.

1 Like

i like talking about mechanics because it requires me to not have to play the game

There are points we disagree with, such as him not seeing why Windward was townreading a certain Min post and leaning Wind scum because of it, but I can see him at least having the read and not be full of shit.

Some takes I agree with such as his Wazza opening take and a few townreads he has.

This is fair, as my unofficial mason buddy for day 1 I will play the game. Have fun with mech talk. Maybe Eliza needs her own mason buddy to split the load.

i don’t know if im being pocketed but it feels nice so i dont care

I pocket town members as town, its the safest place for them while I butcher wolves from outside the pocket. Can’t get blood splatter if you’re safe in my pocket.

1 Like

@Zorvo

Is there a reason why you have a bias against Achro’s posts? I don’t want to dig that further but I just want to know if there’s a history there or not?